Profile for P. Taylor > Reviews

Content by P. Taylor

P. Taylor "jnprbrry441" (Sussex, UK)

Rheme Tomtom Start 25 Universal Hard Carry Case with Tray
Rheme Tomtom Start 25 Universal Hard Carry Case with Tray
Offered by Best Digital Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 18 Dec. 2014
This very sturdy little case fits our Tomtom start 25 perfectly, including the cable and connector. Great value for money too, would definitely recommend.

The LEGO® Book
The LEGO® Book
by Daniel Lipkowitz

5.0 out of 5 stars The Lego book, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The LEGO® Book (Hardcover)
I bought this for my grandson's 8th birthday. It was on his list and he is very pleased with it.

Supergets® Apple New Iphone 4 4S 5 5S Light Blue Leather Flip Pull Up Pouch Case, Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus with 3.5mm Jack 'plug' String

5.0 out of 5 stars New iPhone case, 4 Aug. 2013
Very pleased with my new case, it arrived promptly and my new iPhone fits inside nicely and feels very secure.

NOKIA ASHA 300 PU LEATHER CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES RED
NOKIA ASHA 300 PU LEATHER CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES RED

5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia Asha 300 PU Leather case, 29 May 2013
I bought this case for my husband's new phone. I liked the colour and the phone fits well inside it. I liked the style because it is easy to get the phone in and out. He is pleased with it too which is fortunate!

3.5mm In Car AUX Audio Cable Lead Connector for Apple iPod iPhone 4 4s ipad 2 ipad 3 etc 80 cm RETRACTABLE

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 25 Mar. 2013
Didn't work in my car. Couldn't be bothered to send it back as it was quite cheap so I guess you get what you pay for.

Aquarius 5 inch Executive Wallet Case/Cover/Folio with Magnetic Clasp for Kobo Mini eReader - Blue
Offered by AQUARIUS PROTEXION

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong blue, 25 Mar. 2013
I ordered this in the dark blue as in the picture but the colour sent was a light royal blue. I contacted the seller and they asked me to send a photo of it? That was a bit beyond my technological capabilities so I've just kept the case. It serves a purpose, fits well and I guess I'm getting used to the colour. A bit disappointed though.

LIGHT FOLDING WALKING STICK 4 PCE. DARK RED FLORAL
LIGHT FOLDING WALKING STICK 4 PCE. DARK RED FLORAL
Offered by Top Value Prices

5.0 out of 5 stars Light folding walking stick 4 piece, dark red floral, 26 Dec. 2012
Lightweight, easy to put together and adjust and comfortable to use. It's very pretty and I've had quite a few compliments about it. Would definitely recommend. Price was good and it arrived on time.

Amzer Exclusive Silicone Skin Jelly Case Cover for Apple iPad 2 - Purple
Amzer Exclusive Silicone Skin Jelly Case Cover for Apple iPad 2 - Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars Ipad2 silicone skin complete jelly case, 22 April 2012
Initially very pleased with the case when it arrived. Easy to fit, looks neat and gives all round protection when not in use. I originally bought this case so I could use my new iPad on my lap and wouldn't have to hold on to it which can make my arm ache. It was fine at the beginning with the iPad positioned in the middle 'groove' but the more I used it the more it kept falling flat; which was rather annoying. Iv gone back to my other case but will use the jelly case again when taking the iPad out with me.