Profile for Louise > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Fisual Install Series GOLD Plated HDMI Cable 1.5m
Fisual Install Series GOLD Plated HDMI Cable 1.5m

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother with expensive cables!, 22 Jan. 2009
I thought about spending loads of money on expensive cables, but I'm really glad I didn't bother! I have fantastic picture & sound quality at a fraction of the price.

Casino Royale [Blu-ray] [2007] [Region Free]
Casino Royale [Blu-ray] [2007] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig

5.0 out of 5 stars What a picture!, 22 Jan. 2009
Fantatic buy on 3 for 2. The picture quality is amazing & the film is good too!

Levv - Glass Stand For Plasma & LCD TV Up To 37" Or 40kg - Black Glass With Chrome Legs

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking & sturdy, 22 Jan. 2009
I think this is a fantastic buy, it looks great & it is strong. Very easy to assemble too! All I will say is that it shows every spec of dust, so if you're not to keen on housework, don't buy it!

The Basics Of Reiki: A step-by-step guide to reiki practice: A Step-by-step Guide to Healing with Reiki
by Penelope Quest

4.0 out of 5 stars Good informative read, 22 Jan. 2009
I think the title says it all. Quest covers all sorts of different types of Reiki in this book & it's very easy going. If you want to learn about Reiki this is definitely a good foundation.

Harry Potter Years 1-5 Box Set  [DVD]
Harry Potter Years 1-5 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Offered by alentertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 Jan. 2009
I am a big fan of Harry Potter & I love all the films. This box set is really good value. I bought it as a gift & saved loads of money compared to my collection which I bought seperately. A must have for any Harry Potter fan!

Reiki: Music for the Mind, Body & Spirit
Reiki: Music for the Mind, Body & Spirit

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit "gongy" for me, 22 Jan. 2009
I found this cd very "gongy", it has one really nice track on it, so for the money it's ok, but certainly wouldn't pay any more for it. I also found that it was not the sort of thing you can melt away in as it was much to distracting though that might just be me!

Reiki Gold
Reiki Gold
Offered by newagemusicstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Reiki Gold (Audio CD)
What a beautiful soundtrack! I put this on & found myself just merging with the music. It is so easy going. Would recommend to anyone who finds it hard to unwind.

The Little Book Of Bach Flower Remedies
The Little Book Of Bach Flower Remedies
by Sven Sommer

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 22 Jan. 2009
This book is really simple to use, it describes all of the remedies and what each one is used to treat.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4