Profile for Mr. I. Gill > Reviews

Content by Mr. I. Gill

Mr. I. Gill "King Gill" (Essex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best cream for people with acne, 10 Nov. 2014
Love this cream, the tub is so big it will last you probably the whole year! Only need to put a little bit on your face.

Stridex Daily Care Acne Pads Maximum Strength , 90 ct
Stridex Daily Care Acne Pads Maximum Strength , 90 ct
Offered by windsor goods

5.0 out of 5 stars A god send!, 10 Nov. 2014
This has helped clear my skin and stop spots reoccurring. This is what everyone talks about on Reddit's skin care page and though i'd try it - now it's kind of my secret!

1 pcs SYRINGE PEN ballpoint pen Halloween Party ambulance Gag Black
1 pcs SYRINGE PEN ballpoint pen Halloween Party ambulance Gag Black
Offered by Universal Color

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for creative halloween things, 10 Nov. 2014
Fun and quirky

Hilfiger Denim Sabim Shirt Men's Shirt Classic White Medium
Hilfiger Denim Sabim Shirt Men's Shirt Classic White Medium

1.0 out of 5 stars It's a fake, 10 Nov. 2014
a lovely subtle shirt, however it's fake. I know as I have a real one I bought from ASOS.com, but as it's such a great shirt I wanted to get another. Sadly they no longer sell them, Hilfiger's site didn't have medium but Amazon did so I was super excited. However when I matched it up to my original one, I realised the stitching is wrong (not detailed) and the Tommy Hilfiger logo didn't match. This one's too thin and longer compared to my ASOS one.

I then matched it against some Hilfiger tee's I have which are real and again the same thing with the logo being wrong. I work near the store on Regent Street so thought there's no harm in me taking it and popping on lunch, they immediately said the garment is fake.

It's a good fake nonetheless as the writing on the buttons match, but they looked at the design, material texture, stitching and the tags on the inside neck area and knew it was.

Disappointed and returning.

Celebrity Sells (Business)
Celebrity Sells (Business)
by Hamish Pringle

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book I've read. A must for Marketing people, 27 Mar. 2014
I used this at uni throughout my dissertation and got a First in my degree. This book is amazing, and as many don't know about it, it's not popular (won't come up much on TurnItIn!).

Men's Fitness 12 Week Body Plan (Mens Health)
Men's Fitness 12 Week Body Plan (Mens Health)
by Nick Mitchell

2.0 out of 5 stars 40 BCAAs per workout... ok then, 27 Mar. 2014
Who has time to have 40 capsules of BCAAs in one workout, and also who has the money to do that every day?! He got this body by training with professionals, all credit to Up Fitness though - if you've got £3-4k spare then join, or work for a fitness mag where you get loads of free things so brands get a mention in your magazine. It's all PR at the end of the day.

Driven Sports Activate Xtreme Hormonal Support Capsules Pack of 120
Driven Sports Activate Xtreme Hormonal Support Capsules Pack of 120
Offered by DR Health

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing, 27 Mar. 2014
I got nothing from these, except a whole load of acne on my face. I used them all thinking it would go after the body got used to it but it didn't work. I would just recommend boosting testosterone by squatting and eating food linked to it like pomegranate, or drinking pomegranate juice instead.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 27, 2015 8:52 AM GMT

Samsung Chromebook XE303C12-A01UK 11.6-inch Laptop (2GB RAM, 16GB HDD)
Samsung Chromebook XE303C12-A01UK 11.6-inch Laptop (2GB RAM, 16GB HDD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present for Christmas, 27 Mar. 2014
Got this for my dad, it's so much better than a PC as it's quicker and has everything you need without the heaviness/chunkiness. Portable, light and comes with all apps etc. Great for older generation.

SmartShakeTM 27 oz (800 ml) - Gunsmoke
SmartShakeTM 27 oz (800 ml) - Gunsmoke

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for working out after work., 27 Mar. 2014
This is perfect for working out after work, and keeping in your gym back until after workout. Always mixes drinks well too.

Bouncy Rubber Egg Jet Ball [Toy]
Bouncy Rubber Egg Jet Ball [Toy]
Offered by ToyWarehouseUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Looked so real it got cooked!, 27 Mar. 2014
My grandad though this was real (partly because I placed it in the egg box) so he boiled it, couldn't peel it and chucked it in anger. Hilarious!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3