Profile for Mrs Elaine M Goldie > Reviews

Content by Mrs Elaine M G...

Mrs Elaine M Goldie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fire HD 8 Tablet, 8" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers
Fire HD 8 Tablet, 8" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers

3.0 out of 5 stars So far it has been great my son loves it and I like having my ..., 11 April 2017
So far it has been great my son loves it and I like having my login and his but it has stopped charging and I can't recharge it so won't work 😞

Why You Need to Start Network Marketing: How to Remove Risk and Have a Better Life

love it

Galaxy S5 Case CASELAND Premium Leather Flip Wallet Case Credit Card Slots Pouch with Magnetic Closure Cover for Samsung Galaxy S5 i9600 [Pink Lotus]
Offered by CASELAND from HK

Flip Flop Notepads Party Bag Fillers, Pack of 12
Flip Flop Notepads Party Bag Fillers, Pack of 12

great product arrived quick

Pack of 10 Friendship Bracelets - Great Girls and Boys Party Loot Bag Fillers
Pack of 10 Friendship Bracelets - Great Girls and Boys Party Loot Bag Fillers
Offered by SUMLA SALES

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2016
great wee bracelet hopefully the kids will love them at my sons party. good quality

12 Mini Super Hero Notebooks - Party bag fillers - 3 Designs
12 Mini Super Hero Notebooks - Party bag fillers - 3 Designs
Offered by Haq Trade

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 July 2016
good enough for party bags but not as big as i though they would of been.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2016
great quality bags and arrived in great time

Marvel Ultimate Spider-Man Party Bags, Pack of 6
Marvel Ultimate Spider-Man Party Bags, Pack of 6
Offered by Party Save Smile

4.0 out of 5 stars good product and will be great for my sons party, 1 July 2016
arrived very timeously, good product and will be great for my sons party.

Nothing Left to Lose: (Parts 1 and 2 combined into a novel of epic proportion) (Guarded Hearts)

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 23 April 2014
I have read so many books in the last wee while I am probably getting them all mixed up. I do love my romances though and to be honest they would have to be really bad before I would not enjoy the book. This was no different, a nice simple reading romance, Just the job to help you relax after a hard day.

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi
Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my kindle, 23 April 2014
I love my kindle. My first kindle was bought as a Christmas present two Christmases ago. I think looking back it may not have been the best as the screen froze beginning of this year and that was it goosed. I contacted amazon and they were very good, although it was 3 months out of warranty they sent a new kindle and took back the old one. I couldn't live without my kindle now. It allows me to read without headaches.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3