Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Learn more Fitbit
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Lancashire, UK)

Cablesson - 2 Way 4K HDMI SPLITTER BOX (1 input 2 output) - Active Amplifier ** HDR, 3D & Ultra HD Enabled **
Offered by HDCentral

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Sky HD, 13 April 2011
This product does exactly what it says it does. You can split an HDMI signal and it works fine on two TVs. I have a 15m cable into the kitchen and it supports a perfect 1080i Sky HD signal out to two devices, including one 15m away.
(I bought an HDMI 1.4 15m cable to go with this. I know you don't need HDMI 1.4 to support a 1080i signal, but the cost was the same as a 1.3 cable and because 1.4 is designed for a higher bandwidth, I assumed it was better to transmi the requisite 1080i bandwidth over the longer 15m cable length.

TISSOT Couturier Chronograp T0356171105100
TISSOT Couturier Chronograp T0356171105100
Offered by OnLineWatches

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely watch!, 30 Sept. 2010
A lovely, quality watch. Real solid feel. A lovely face who's dials catch the light.
I thought the face looked large, but it isn't - its fine for a small wrist.

Gigaset C595 Twin DECT Telephone
Gigaset C595 Twin DECT Telephone
Offered by liGo

4.0 out of 5 stars Siemens Gigaset C595 Review, 19 Aug. 2010
Had the phones for about a week and am really pleased.

Agree with all the other posts on here. The glossy finish looks great in the pictures but in reality soon gets covered with greasy fingermarks, but I'll live with that.

I like the colour display (especially in dark colour mode).
I like the way that you can easily operate the answer machine from the handset.
I like the way you can change the ringtone for some callers so you know if particular people are calling.
I like the fact that the sound quality and range is excellent.
I like the "baby alarm" function" although suspect I'll never use it...
I like the fact it can send & receive texts - althogh because it has no predictive text funtion, I'll not use that either, I'll just pick up my mobile even though that costs 2p more to send a text...
I like the way you can copy an address book entry from on phone to another - but its a shame they don't properly "sync" without you copying entries individually.

I'm not sure about the glossy handset cover - as it just gets covered in fingerprints.
I'm not sure about battery life yet - maybe its just the new batteries taking time to bed in, but quoted 10 day standby time is realistically three or four in normal usage.
Its a shame that the base unit doesn't have the same range of ringtones as the handset - so unless you use one of the few that are in the base station, you can't have all the devices making the same sound... (I've turned the base station ring tone off because of this...)

Overall though - really pleased with this phone.....