Profile for C. Redman > Reviews

Content by C. Redman

C. Redman

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Facial Hair Epilator. No more expensive laser or wax treatments! Our Facial Hair Remover kit removes unwanted facial hair quickly and easily. Includes Hair Removal Spring, Tweezers & Travel Bag.
Offered by KP Marketing

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever epilator.., 24 May 2017
This is absolutely the best hair remover I have used. I left my usual, almost identical to look at, one behind and bought this as a replacement while on holiday in France. It arrived very quickly which was impressive and I am a convert. I shall probably order another when we are back home so I can keep one in my travel bag. I haven't used the tweezers yet as the epilator is so effective. Top marks for a top product. I shall look at other goodies in the range.

Non Ticking Alarm Clock, Crescendo Beep Alarm with Light and Snooze, White
Non Ticking Alarm Clock, Crescendo Beep Alarm with Light and Snooze, White
Offered by The Emporium Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Super little clock, 3 Dec. 2016
Perfect, perfect.

A4 cutting ruler and mat
A4 cutting ruler and mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little trimmer, 3 Dec. 2016
I use this for removing pages from magazines. Having the mat separate is ideal to slip under the page. Firm pressure holds the page in place and a gentle, firm movement with the blade is all that is required. It can be used left or right handed. A really useful addition to by "gadgets". I would recommend it.

Brieftons QuickPush Food Chopper: Onion Chopper, Vegetable Slicer Dicer, Fruit and Cheese Cutter, with 3 Bonus Recipe Ebooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of equipment, 8 Nov. 2016
Excellent piece of equipment. Easy to use and clean. I have chopped everything from chillies to potatoes and it sliced apples beautifully. Top quality. I needed to replace my old chopper (which I only used for onions) but hate having to replace things. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I am so pleased with it and use it almost daily. Highly recommend this. I chose Brieftons because I have their spiraliser which is also excellent and used most days.

Serenity Alcohol Free Hospital Grade Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser Jasmine (600ml)
Offered by Serenity Hygiene

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent alcohol free sanitiser., 14 Oct. 2016
This is the second order I have placed for this excellent hand sanitiser. Unlike many others this one is kind to the skin and leaves hands soft and smooth. It is alcohol free which we were looking for. We have one by the kitchen sink for daily use so this is a replacement as we do not want to run out. Now that it is coughs and colds time we wouldn't be without it.

Sacs & pochettes en patchwork
Sacs & pochettes en patchwork
by Harue Takeuchi

5.0 out of 5 stars Written in French but a lovely addition to any quilter/needlewoman's library, 14 Oct. 2016
Full of clever and charming ideas. It is written in French. The instructions are fairly self explanatory but you need a knowledge of basic patchwork, especially 'Y' seams, which feature in many of the designs. I am delighted with it and have already started a cat glasses case.

Lower Cholesterol Diet: A Quick Start Guide To Lowering Your Cholesterol, Improving Your Health and Feeling Great. Plus Over 100 Delicious Cholesterol Lowering Recipes
by Quick Start Guides

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, tasty food., 14 Oct. 2016
One of the best, simplest and tastiest books I have ever bought. That it is based around lowering cholesterol is a bonus. All the recipes I have tried so far have been delicious and enjoyed by my husband too. I have cooked the Mediterranean cod for family and friends - great reception every time!

Gloves In A Bottle Shielding Lotion 8oz-240ml - Great for Dry Itchy Skin! Grease-less and Fragrance Free!
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product and have just recommended it to my ..., 28 Feb. 2015
I love this product and have just recommended it to my hairdresser. The pump is really useful and why I made this particulR purchase. The photo is misleading. At first glance you think you are getting two. Ott,es

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Embroiderers' best friend., 20 Feb. 2015
I had heard of this product and finding it on Amazon decided to place an order. It's fantastic. As a Needlewoman I am always searching for a product that does the job but isn't greasy. This is perfect and leaves no residue even when working with fine silk fabrics. I am about to order more so that I always have a supply. I have also used it as an effective barrier when gardening.

PhysioRoom Adjustable Balance Wobble Board 40cm - Rehabilitation, Stability Exercises, Core Training, Strengthen Muscles, Workout, Gym, Fitness - BBAD-16
Offered by PhysioRoomLTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little piece of equipment., 19 Feb. 2015
I use a wobble board in pilates classes and decided I would buy one to use at home. Arrived promptly and was well packaged. It's thinner than the one I use in class but for the price more than acceptable. The description is accurate. It's advanced enough for me at present. Haven't used it much yet as my husband seems to have commandeered it thinking it great fun to see how long he can balance on one leg etc. Having had Achilles tendon problems I think these are brilliant for restoring ankle mobility. Also good for us oldies to keep our ankles in good nick to help prevent falls.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5