Profile for Mr. S. Poulman > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. Poulman

Mr. S. Poulman (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SanDisk SDSDQUN-032G-FFP-A Ultra Android microSDHC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card + SD Adapter up to 48 MB/s read FFP - 32 GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 24 Jun. 2015
I use it on my Motorola G 4G to store music, videos and apps. It's fast enough for me not to notice the difference between this and the hard drive response times

iGadgitz Transparent Clear Glossy TPU Gel Skin Case Cover for Motorola Moto G 2nd Generation 2014 XT1068 (G2) + Screen Protector
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 24 Jun. 2015
Nice fit, adds a little bulk to the phone, but in return you get much better grip. Nice quality flexible, silicon-like cover gives adequate protection from bumps. All the holes are in the right place

Hailo ProfiStep 150 kg Capacity Combination Ladder (4 x 3-Rung Sections)
Hailo ProfiStep 150 kg Capacity Combination Ladder (4 x 3-Rung Sections)
Offered by Abbey Access Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid laddders, 24 Jun. 2015
Excellent and sturdy ladders. The wide feet make them very stable. I am not sure why some reviewers have difficulty locking/unlocking the joins. If you use the little latches rather than try and push the locking mechanism directly, they are easy as pie. The only criticism I have is that while the two metal platforms provided are solid, they do slide out of position from under your feet, so you need to find some way of securing them in place before you walk on them. I would have thought the manufacturer could have come up with a better design.

MediaDevil Motorola Moto G (2014 - 2nd Generation, 5" screen) Screen Protector: Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the extra money, 24 Jun. 2015
This is a much better quality screen protector than the cheap ones. It feels just like the phone screen itself; not at all plasticy and lasts a long time. I always use these.

Black Aluminium Plastic Battery Cover Back Case for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100
Black Aluminium Plastic Battery Cover Back Case for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100
Offered by vococal-tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement cover for S2, 27 Jan. 2015
Excellent quality for the price.

Proraso Shaving Soap For Sensitive Skin (150 ml)
Proraso Shaving Soap For Sensitive Skin (150 ml)
Offered by LaBarbiera

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather average, 21 Nov. 2014
Can't get excited about this soap, I'm afraid. It's quite soft, so it's easy to make lather, but it's not a particularly lubricating lather. After a shave, my face does not feel as lubricated as it does with some of my creams. And I don't care much for the scent, either; a bit old fashioned. So, it's OK, but I won't be buying again.

Semogue 620 Shaving Brush
Semogue 620 Shaving Brush
Offered by Portuguese Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great brush from Semogue, 21 Nov. 2014
Another great brush from Semogue. This one is great for face lathering (which I prefer) because it has a lot of backbone. Once it is broken in and the hairs split, it is also very soft. However, be aware that it does take time to break in. It took me three weeks of daily shaves and initially I almost gave up because of the poor quality lather I was getting, But I persevered and now I am rewarded with rich lather from soap or cream. It is on the small side, which makes it easy to maneuver around your face, but if you are used to something like an Omega 49, this little Semogue may disappoint you. For me it is just perfect. No smell either when it was new and it has not shed a single hair in over a month's use. And the acrylic handle is just brilliant!

5L Pump Action Pressure Sprayer - use with water, fertilizer or pesticides
5L Pump Action Pressure Sprayer - use with water, fertilizer or pesticides
Offered by Garden Selections

1.0 out of 5 stars It is cheap for a reason..., 23 Mar. 2014
Don't expect it to last. Mine split at the bottom where there is a seam. The split was caused by me pumping it to normal pressure, so no excuse. But as I said, it is cheap...

Popular Hits of the Showa Era
Popular Hits of the Showa Era

4.0 out of 5 stars Surreal, 17 Sept. 2013
I have only recently started getting into Japanese fiction and I find it interesting because the style is so different to what we are used to in the west. And this book definitely meets this criterion! It is a very easy read, but with very well developed, larger than life characters. You won’t find any hidden messages here or any thought provoking dilemmas. At the same time, it is really well written with a few clever and unexpected situations thrown in which keep the reader’s interest going. It is a comic book without the pictures, but the writing is so good that it is like watching a film in your head. Definitely black humour; a lot of comic situations laced with extreme violence. “Itchy and Scratchy” from the Simpsons, but with humans. I can see Quentin Tarantino having a field day with a screen adaptation of this book!
In summary, an unbelievable story expertly delivered.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Too thick and high for me, 7 Jun. 2013
These are well made insoles, but they are rather thick and the arch is really high. I foud them very uncomfortable, but I am sure they will suit others. I prefer the Dr. Foot insoles: thinner and milder support in the arches, but double the price!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3