Profile for Mr. S. Poulman > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. Poulman

Mr. S. Poulman (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sound Intone E6 Sports Earphones, Stereo In-Ear Headphones with Microphone, Remote, and Volume Control ,Tangle Free, Noise Isolating , for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung, Nokia, HTC, Nexus,etc (Black)
Offered by Y-LINK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good sound quality at this price range, 9 Jan. 2016
Very good sound quality at this price range; from deep bass to fine treble and a fine mid-range. They are also surprisingly comfortable given their shape. I wear mine in bed and have no problems falling asleep on my side, often waking up hours later still wearing them with no discomfort. Having said that, my wife tried them and just could get on with them for sleeping. So I guess I am lucky to find them, because I like to fall asleep to music.

Hand Coffee Grinder [2nd Generation] E-PRANCE Manual Coffee Mill--Great Coffee Bean Grinder with Stainless Steel Design, Adjustable Fineness and 30g Coffee Powder Yield
Offered by EPRANCE

1.0 out of 5 stars The adjustment mechanism is good and easy to use, 9 Jan. 2016
The adjustment mechanism is good and easy to use, but it took a few goes initially to bed in and produce a fine grind for espresso. If you persevere, it works. I wouldn't say it's hard work, but it does take about 45 secs to produce enough ground coffee for one shot of espresso. The handle rubs a bit against your hand as you turn it, which is unpleasant, hence the four stars instead of five. If you want to grind large quantities of coffee, definitely consider an electric grinder. I only use it for single/double shots.

UPDATE:
Three weeks of use and the handle knob came off. Not impressed with the build quality

SanDisk SDSDQUN-032G-FFP-A Ultra Android microSDHC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card + SD Adapter up to 48 MB/s read FFP - 32 GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 24 Jun. 2015
I use it on my Motorola G 4G to store music, videos and apps. It's fast enough for me not to notice the difference between this and the hard drive response times

iGadgitz Transparent Clear Glossy TPU Gel Skin Case Cover for Motorola Moto G 2nd Generation 2014 XT1068 (G2) + Screen Protector
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 24 Jun. 2015
Nice fit, adds a little bulk to the phone, but in return you get much better grip. Nice quality flexible, silicon-like cover gives adequate protection from bumps. All the holes are in the right place

Hailo 7412-031  ProfiStep 150 kg Capacity Combination Ladder (4 x 3-Rung Sections)
Hailo 7412-031 ProfiStep 150 kg Capacity Combination Ladder (4 x 3-Rung Sections)

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid laddders, 24 Jun. 2015
Excellent and sturdy ladders. The wide feet make them very stable. I am not sure why some reviewers have difficulty locking/unlocking the joins. If you use the little latches rather than try and push the locking mechanism directly, they are easy as pie. The only criticism I have is that while the two metal platforms provided are solid, they do slide out of position from under your feet, so you need to find some way of securing them in place before you walk on them. I would have thought the manufacturer could have come up with a better design.

Motorola Moto G 2nd Generation (2014, 5" Screen) Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the extra money, 24 Jun. 2015
This is a much better quality screen protector than the cheap ones. It feels just like the phone screen itself; not at all plasticy and lasts a long time. I always use these.

Black Aluminium Plastic Battery Cover Back Case for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100
Black Aluminium Plastic Battery Cover Back Case for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement cover for S2, 27 Jan. 2015
Excellent quality for the price.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather average, 21 Nov. 2014
Can't get excited about this soap, I'm afraid. It's quite soft, so it's easy to make lather, but it's not a particularly lubricating lather. After a shave, my face does not feel as lubricated as it does with some of my creams. And I don't care much for the scent, either; a bit old fashioned. So, it's OK, but I won't be buying again.

Semogue 620 Shaving Brush
Semogue 620 Shaving Brush
Offered by Portuguese Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great brush from Semogue, 21 Nov. 2014
Another great brush from Semogue. This one is great for face lathering (which I prefer) because it has a lot of backbone. Once it is broken in and the hairs split, it is also very soft. However, be aware that it does take time to break in. It took me three weeks of daily shaves and initially I almost gave up because of the poor quality lather I was getting, But I persevered and now I am rewarded with rich lather from soap or cream. It is on the small side, which makes it easy to maneuver around your face, but if you are used to something like an Omega 49, this little Semogue may disappoint you. For me it is just perfect. No smell either when it was new and it has not shed a single hair in over a month's use. And the acrylic handle is just brilliant!

5L Pump Action Pressure Sprayer - use with water, fertilizer or pesticides
5L Pump Action Pressure Sprayer - use with water, fertilizer or pesticides
Offered by Garden Selections

1.0 out of 5 stars It is cheap for a reason..., 23 Mar. 2014
Don't expect it to last. Mine split at the bottom where there is a seam. The split was caused by me pumping it to normal pressure, so no excuse. But as I said, it is cheap...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3