Profile for Emily Snell > Reviews

Content by Emily Snell

Emily Snell

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the product and it arrived on time but the ..., 16 April 2016
Love the product and it arrived on time but the wings are pretty small and have a tendency to break off (i've owned two now) just through moving it since one fell off just while I was dancing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars made a really nice gift for my friend, 16 April 2016
Arrived quickly with a booklet of star signs, made a really nice gift for my friend. The string comes to just below chest height on somebody that's about 5'10" if that helps anyone?

Ring Around Rosie
Ring Around Rosie

5.0 out of 5 stars Wowsers, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Ring Around Rosie (Kindle Edition)
Holy Jesus this book was good! It kept me on my toes, crying my eyes out and living the horror along with Rosie and her brother. While this is definitely not for the faint hearted, it stuck with me for a while. Only thing is, I desperately need a sequel!!!

Reaching Retribution (The Prophesized Book 4)
Reaching Retribution (The Prophesized Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars oh sweet baby jesus that was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!, 4 Jan. 2014
I literally can't fangirl enough. Seriously, I'm still in tears right now. The entire series was incredible from start to finish and definately worth staying up untill 7am to finish :D

Clouded Rainbow
Clouded Rainbow

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing book but too much detail, 8 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Clouded Rainbow (Kindle Edition)
when i say too much detail, i don't mean that it's gory or anything but stuark describes alot of minor things and scenes too much but the book has a brilliant and original plot line that broke my heart. Why is this book free????

Slumber
Slumber

5.0 out of 5 stars slumber, 27 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Slumber (Kindle Edition)
i loved this book and cannot believe how cheap it was! the plot line and the world that rogan lives in are amazing and origional