Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer "Jedrick" (North Yorks.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars I dont like the EPG, 27 Dec. 2015
Its OK and does what I wanted it to do namely feed into a second Freesat Humax box.
As a former TV Engineer for me it has a lot of niggles. I dont like the EPG, in fairness I have seen worse, some of the channels that are FTA are missing, again nothing really important a couple of HD News Channels and a Music Channel.
Again in fairness the Tech. Advice when the Co.was contacted was prompt and informative,saying that I needed to d/load a new Prog listing from their Web-site. Unfortunately currently unavailable to to Tech issues. There were no Batteries for the H/Set in the Box (not a problem).
But again it did what I wanted and the fact that it did the link to another Box for me was its main selling point

The Essential Leonard Cohen
The Essential Leonard Cohen

5.0 out of 5 stars C but thought that I ought to have at least an original in my collection as I already had Jennifer Warnes " Famous Blue Raincoat, 27 Dec. 2015
Never been a fan of L.C but thought that I ought to have at least an original in my collection as I already had Jennifer Warnes " Famous Blue Raincoat"
This Album was a good choice..I cant stop playing it. Anybody who is debating wether or not to try one of his Albums this is the one to get

The Night The Light Went On (In Long Beach)
The Night The Light Went On (In Long Beach)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the wait, 27 Nov. 2015
I,ve always steered clear of this Album as I heard that the quality was not good but having read a Review Posted here I decided to invest.
I was not disappointed. The Recordings have been re-mastered and are as good as any other live recordings. Well worth the purchase as I now have the only live Album that ELO released and I am not disappointed with it.

The Classic Albums Collection
The Classic Albums Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Addition, 27 Nov. 2015
If you are a Fan of ELO/Jeff Lynne then you will probably have all of these CD's /Vinyl Albums in your collection BUT for the asking price and the extra's on each CD it is well worth purchasing this boxed set. The set is nicely presented in the original CD sized Album sleeves and also unlike some of the Boxed sets in this series an informative Booklet is included. Definitely recommended

Original Album Series
Original Album Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Original Album Series (Audio CD)
A really good buy if you still like A-ha after all this time.

A Dog Named Jimmy
A Dog Named Jimmy
by Rafael Mantesso

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Nov. 2015
This review is from: A Dog Named Jimmy (Hardcover)
Love it..a real Coffee Table Book.

ITV Hub
ITV Hub

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed as it is not comprehensive due to the fact ..., 6 Nov. 2015
This review is from: ITV Hub (App)
Disappointed as it is not comprehensive due to the fact that it doesn't allow you to see the Films that you may have missed.
Nevertheless it could be a handy addition

UKTV Play
UKTV Play

3.0 out of 5 stars Not at all happy with any of "The Players", 6 Nov. 2015
This review is from: UKTV Play (App)
Not at all happy with any of "The Players" . Particularly wanted this Player as it covers Drama Channel and I wanted to watch episodes of "New Tricks". Not available. It is very selective of the Progs it covers. Similarly all the "major" players, ITV BBC trumpet the "catch up - watch again" facility OK until you want to watch a Film that you missed...always N/A. They are mis - representing the service that they are providing when they promote it.
Three Stars only as in spite of the handicap it could still prove a good facility to have.

Princess Mononoke [DVD]
Princess Mononoke [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hayao Miyazaki
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent offering from Studio Ghibli, 4 May 2015
This review is from: Princess Mononoke [DVD] (DVD)
Another excellent offering from Studio Ghibli, maybe a bit deeper storyline and possibly a bit much for Youngsters.
Nevertheless a very worthwhile addition

Porco Rosso [DVD]
Porco Rosso [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hayao Miyazaki

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 4 May 2015
This review is from: Porco Rosso [DVD] (DVD)
Love it..there is something about the art work and the colouring that makes it .
Once you accept that Pigs do Fly it is an absorbing storyline as well.
For me the top item from Studio Ghibli