Profile for alison > Reviews

Content by alison

alison

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect . One happy little boy., 31 Oct. 2013
I bought this for my 8 year old son. It looks just like the real thing, feels really robust and delivery was very prompt. Aswith other reviews the sizing is perfect as the adjustable band means it can fit adult and child. I don't normally do reviews but I thought it was worthwhile parents knowing about this item. I'm thinking of buying more as Christmas presents.

Trixie Bathrobe for Dogs Microfibre XL 75 cm Blue
Trixie Bathrobe for Dogs Microfibre XL 75 cm Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 23 Oct. 2013
Great value for money. It dries the dog well and she is happy to wear it. It will also help to keep my car clean after muddy walks in the forest. I have a 5 year old black lab and the XL size was perfect for her as there is enough material to rub her tummy with it.

GARDMAN GROUND FEEDER/CAGE HAVEN GARDEN FOR WILD BIRDS NEW
GARDMAN GROUND FEEDER/CAGE HAVEN GARDEN FOR WILD BIRDS NEW

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 20 Nov. 2012
This feeder is really sturdy and can sit on a hard standing without the worry of it blowing away. It keeps the pigeons out but the blackbirds in. Starlings can still get in but there is nothing that can be done about that without excluding the blackbird too.I would recommend this product.

Weeride Co Pilot Childrens Trailer Bike Silver/Black Aged 4-9
Weeride Co Pilot Childrens Trailer Bike Silver/Black Aged 4-9

5.0 out of 5 stars trailer bike, 26 July 2010
Absolutely brilliant. Worth every penny.

The trailer bike is really stable when it is on the adult bike and can easily handle off road biking- we did a 5 mile forest/riverside cycle at the weekend without any trouble at all. My son now insists that, where possible, we cycle istead of driving- has been great for my fitness levels!!

I find the release mechanism a bit stiff but as the trailer stays on my bike most of the time it is not any real problem.

We use this for my second child who is currently 4 (soon to be 5). Double check the size of your child and suitability of the bike as my child would have been far too small for this last year.

My only regret is that i'd known about this trailer bike when my first child was the same age!