Profile for Amo > Reviews

Amo "Amo" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely awful stuff., 22 July 2016
I only put it on the mid lengths and ends, which is fine, but I piled it on top of my head whilst in the shower and waiting for it to do it's thing. The patch where it sat did not like it at all!! Washed and dried four times before it felt normal again. And stupidly I thought I'd give it another go a couple of weeks later and again it just clogged up my hair. I'd of had better results slapping on a tub of vaseline!! The hardly used tube is in the bin and I can kiss goodbye to that money.

The Bead and Button Box - 10 Black Wooden Rimmed Buttons 30mm
The Bead and Button Box - 10 Black Wooden Rimmed Buttons 30mm
Offered by The Bead and Button Box

3.0 out of 5 stars They are OK but, 10 April 2015
OK but they look plastic rather than wood and it was the wood look I was after. They look a lot smoother than in the photo and there are the turning spigots which add to the plastic effect. A good price though.

4 HEAVY DUTY STRONG STRETCH ELASTIC BUNGEE CORDS STRAPS CAR ROOF RACK MOTORBIKE
4 HEAVY DUTY STRONG STRETCH ELASTIC BUNGEE CORDS STRAPS CAR ROOF RACK MOTORBIKE
Offered by First Choice 247

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible., 29 Oct. 2014
I wanted a couple of shorter length bungees and these were right. Only trouble is they have no stretch to speak of whatsoever and the hook is very thin. Don't waste your money. Oh, they stink of oil too.

Creative Journeys: Fun & Easy Textile Surface Design Techniques
Creative Journeys: Fun & Easy Textile Surface Design Techniques

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 16 Oct. 2014
A great book for beginners or those looking for a refresher. Lisa covers most areas in a concise way that has enough information to make you want to create using the techniques. A fabulous addition to any textile crafters collection.

Woll Logic Professional 1.5 Litre 20 x 7 cm Saute/ Deep Frying Pan
Woll Logic Professional 1.5 Litre 20 x 7 cm Saute/ Deep Frying Pan

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Quality, 21 July 2013
I bought this to make our frittatas in and it's perfect. Deep enough for plenty of vegetables etc and the thick, but light, walls ensure even cooking. They come out perfect every time. It cleans very easily and just has a nice feel to it. Only slight grumble, if I really must put one, is that the handle is very long. It does not come with the lid as it says in the blurb either but that is an Amazon fault not the seller's.

Ancol Fine Choke Chain, 12-inch
Ancol Fine Choke Chain, 12-inch
Offered by BuyAllMeans

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect but, 10 Mar. 2013
This is what I have been looking for for my mini Jack Russell. Exactly the right thickness but only comes in one length, could really do with it in the 35cm length option too. I think the chain looks more elegant than a ridged collar. This does leave a grey mark on her white fur though.

Dog Choke Chain Armitage Medium 35cm
Dog Choke Chain Armitage Medium 35cm
Offered by Dealsdirect247

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice collar, 10 Mar. 2013
It's a nice collar but too thick for my mini Jack Russell. Just the right length though. Rings soldiered and sturdy.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as described!, 29 Sept. 2012
It's quite large! The 15 inch diagonal is actually the width, it's more like 19 inch diagonal. It's too big for me, I only wanted a shampoo and comb bag for the gym, but too cheap to bother sending back.

Olive Wood Carving Board - 40cm
Olive Wood Carving Board - 40cm
Offered by Selbrae House

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Pretty but, 9 May 2011
I bought this cutting board, the bread board and the small bowls as a set. The bowls I can put up with being small and the bread board looks nice with fresh bread on. This carving board however is small. I know it says 40 x 20 cms but that is absolute maximum. In fact as mine is rather 'foot' shaped it is more 17cm across. The very shallow groove is quite a way in too so the actual carving area is rather small. I managed a two person small piece of pork on it, the juice still overflowed so lots of cleaning up to do, but a medium chicken is a little too messy. I think I will put this along side the bread board and use it for cold cuts and cheese. They are a very lovely things to look at though but I will be buying a proper carving board with a good area and deep grooves for the Sunday roast.

Acctim Extra Large Supervisor Wall Clock
Acctim Extra Large Supervisor Wall Clock

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking Clock, 9 May 2011
We have a rather long garage and this is for the far wall. Even my very short sighted husband can see it from the other end and it looks lovely, yes even in the garage!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3