Profile for Chicalocauk > Reviews

Outwell Cardiel Chair - Piquant Green, One size
Outwell Cardiel Chair - Piquant Green, One size
Offered by Outdoor Value

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and comfortable for a floor seat, 2 Sept. 2017
This review is from: Outwell Cardiel Chair (Sports)
Good quality, used all weekend and seams were fine. Friends bought a cheaper version and their seams split before the weekend was out.

Settle
Settle

5.0 out of 5 stars A class act, 20 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Settle (Audio CD)
Bought the deluxe version and I'm pleased I did because there isn't a track I don't like. Some are better than others bit they're all really good. I'm loving the retro 90s ad even 80s garage/house feel and I luuurrrrrve some good deep bass which this album has in spades but at the same time it feels fresh, and the vocals are great for most part. As a clubber from the late 90s I can't help but like it and shake my booty a bit - from a first listen my faves are Stimulation, You & Me, White Noise, Defeated No More and Help Me Lose My Mind has some angelic vocals...loving it all!!! What can I say if you like late 90s house and garage you should love this....enjoy!

The Complete Goofy [DVD]
The Complete Goofy [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Ployardt

4.0 out of 5 stars I prefer Goofy with his friends, 24 July 2011
This review is from: The Complete Goofy [DVD] (DVD)
Having watached this I think that Goofy works best when with Mickey and Donald. However, Motormania and They're Off are genius in my opinion :-) Oh! the world owes me a living', doodle oodle oodle oodle ooh!

Snakes in Suits: When Psychopaths Go to Work
Snakes in Suits: When Psychopaths Go to Work
by Paul Babiak

5.0 out of 5 stars Am illuminating and fascinating read, 24 July 2011
The book is written in plain English so that everyone can read it, and I could not put it down. Perhaps this should be given out as a survival manual. The number of psychopaths is arguably increasing and we should all be aware of the affect that they can have on people and society.

SLx 27841R 2-Way Plug-in Aerial Amplifier
SLx 27841R 2-Way Plug-in Aerial Amplifier
Offered by BestStuff UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me :-), 24 May 2011
I only had one socket from the outdoor aerial upstairs and wanted to run 2 televisions. I quickly found out that using a normal unpowered splitter just splits the signal, and although the signal strength is ok for 1 television it wasn't strong enough for 2. I bought this booster and hooked up both tvs using 10m leads and both now work fine and get all the freeview channels, very happy.

Only downside in the blue led which is constantly on when the booster is in use and is very bright.

Toshiba 19DV714B 19-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV/DVD Combi with Freeview - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tv - EPG bad but all round package good, 24 May 2011
Good TV, EPG changes channel rather than you just being able to scan the programmes but other than that the DVD is good, esp being able to watch DIVX saved to discs and it looks good - great for my bedroom.