Profile for Mr. I. Freeman > Reviews

Mr. I. Freeman (uk)

Philips SHE2550/00 In-Ear Headphones
Philips SHE2550/00 In-Ear Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Been using them for years..., 23 Nov. 2009
I've used these ear phone when I ahd a tape walkman (one of the last ones). I bought them because of the extremely low price. I was happy with them, gave good enough sound then.

Once I bought an iPod, those earphone broke after a few months and was replaced by these. I'm no sound expert so couldn't really tell much difference, though I could tell the bass responce was better, but no boomong base in them.

My last Philips have out lasted two sets of ipod earphones actually (these ipod one came with the ipod if that made any difference.)justr doing their job.

The size is not for everyone, they do fit my ears and I find them comfortable. When they are getting old, (a year or two) the rubber does come away from the speakes them selve and could scratch the ear, but for the price lasting a year or two is quite impressive.

Would I get another pair when mine die? I just did, must be at least my 12th by now after around 8 years.

If they do die and you're happy with them, they're cheap enough just to get another pair.

Open Secrets (Star Trek: Vanguard)
Open Secrets (Star Trek: Vanguard)
by Dayton Ward
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars A general review, 12 July 2009
Extremely readable book, you do need to follow the entire series, but I like the short chapters, read one or two then get back to it.

It does develop the characters that are already estblished within the series.