Profile for Mrs K Royle > Reviews

Content by Mrs K Royle

Mrs K Royle

Creative Converting Paper Napkins, 3-Ply Dinner Size, Classic Red Colour, 25-Count Packages (Pack of 5)
Offered by AP Motor Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 July 2016
Nice napkins. Slight problem, easily remedied. Good communications.

VODAFONE Smart Tab 4G 8.0" Inch BLACK 360 Degree Rotating Tablet Case PU Leather Flip Wallet Spring Stand Case Cover (SHK8) SVL104 BY SHUKAN®, (BLACK)
Offered by Shukan

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY FOR VODAFONE SMART TAB 4G 8", 3 Dec. 2015
I wish I had seen the reviews before ordering this item but I was using my iphone without my reading glasses, lesson learned!! This does not fit a Vodafone Smart Tab 4G 8" The fixings are to big to secure the smaller tablet. Not going to return it because it will cost me more to return it than I paid for it. It's a shame because it's a decent item but just doesn't fit the tablet it's advertised to fit!

DADDY'S GIRL: The Campbell Murder Case : A Saga of Texas Justice
DADDY'S GIRL: The Campbell Murder Case : A Saga of Texas Justice

4.0 out of 5 stars Dubious but turned out okay, 7 July 2015
Was a bit dubious about this book due to mixed reviews but it was a good read. Not sure how they move it from paper to kindle but there were spelling mistakes and word errors throughout but it didn't affect the story. All in all, a good read and worth buying if you're interested in this case.

Forefront Cases Flexible Slim Black LED Strip Reading Light Lamp for Amazon Kindle/eReader
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Nov. 2013
This was just what I needed for my Kindle, I would recommend it highly. A great product at a great price!

Christmas Cooking Apron Novelty Sexy Santa Claus Xmas Joke Dinner Party Adult Apron - ONE SIZE FITS MEN & WOMEN!
Offered by Karens Allsorts

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all!, 12 Nov. 2013
I have given this product 4 stars because I am really pleased with it. I was a bit dubious at first due to some of the reviews but ordered it anyway and thought I'd only lose a few pence if it was rubbish but when it came I was pleasantly surprised. I had expected it to be paper (other reviews said so) but it's not, it's a very fine, silky feel fabric; granted it's not for serious cooking but it's exactly what it says "a novelty apron". Well worth a cheeky purchase if you want something to make your guests smile.