Profile for gold > Reviews

gold "gold" (USA)

Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives
Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives
by Michael Newton

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly unbelievable and scientifically solid work - Top 5 I've ever read, 23 Dec. 2011
It has been a while since I've read a truly good book on spirituality and reincarnation. There's a lot of rubbish or mediocre work out there, most of which comes from second hand information, speculations, wishful thinking, false religion etc.

This book is one of a kind. It is based upon solid scientific research and many testimonies, all helping understanding what is out there beyind physical death.

Despite the load of books I have read on the subject in the past, although I was convinced of the afterlife, I have never had such a crystal clear and perfectly convincing image of what is out there after death. Having read this book, I walk my life in total peace with so much more positive energy and feeling I am well taken care of.

Just like a few other readers have pointed out, I am sick of hearing about angels and ascented masters. New age, as well as anything else on the planet, can be - and has been - used as a money-making machine. This book does not belong on this category of plagiarism or false misinformation. It is at a level of its own and I truly recommend it for the beginner, the intermediate or the very advanced reader on the subject, as it will be more than adequate to illustrate the afterlife in the most convincing and remarkable way I've seen.

Indeed, thank you so much Dr Newton.

No More Secrets, No More Lies: A Handbook to Starseed Awakening (No More Secrets, No More Lies)
by Patricia Cori

1.0 out of 5 stars Not convincing channeling at all - contains info widely available for more than 20 years - garble and gibberish, 21 May 2010
Now, this is MY OWN opinion, respecting every one else's point of view.

I have started reading the book but stopped after about 30 or so pages. I then scanned through the rest of the book.

I feel that now days some "channels" write just what people might want to listen and have absolutely no respect about the pursuit of the truth and their audience. No exact information is given at any point whatsoever, as far as I've read (I scanned the whole book, for whatever that's worth). No dates, places or precise information. Now, a civilization that is so advanced and talks so "wisely" and from our "future" would certainly be able to tell us a bit more about what's already written. And I'm not accepting any kind of "our future is in our hands" answer. A lot of spiritual beings on the planet are able and willing to provide the seekers of the truth with a bit more precise and measurable data. But the "Serians" don't...

The Sirians couldn't really evaluate the humans society, it took them to measure high levels of radiation (due to the atomic bombs) to understand that we were taking the wrong path. Please. So they couldn't get any information about the human race by any other means, like our literature, TV, radio, etc to get to know a little bit about us. However they fly through time and space. Right.

"This book is revealing more information than the previous 2 as the channel itself is more ready than before". Please give me a break. No, this book is just telling more stories about stuff that's been widely available on the net for at least 2 decades (actually for more than a century for some of it), science fiction and/or mouth-to-mouth unverified rubbish too.

This book is full of speculations and unsupported evidence that we are expected to believe just because the "channel" tells us to. Huge amounts of data have been gathered and collated from other similar "sources" (other books of that sort - a very common practice in the field) and thus much of that information can be found in Barbara Marciniac stuff and other "reputable" channels etc. I suppose that Barbara Marciniac was more "ready" to channel the Pleiadian stuff 2 decades ago than Patricia Cori was, but now she is ready. It seems to me that Miss Cori just copied a lot of info straight out of other books in the field (or just made it up)

Now, what I know is that you're either in contact with something superior or you're not. You are either a medium or you're not. And despite what people is used to think, a medium's quality and truthfulness is quite a MEASURABLE and TESTABLE thing. Reputable Universities have actually been widely involved in the 50s-60s-70s in performing exactly such mediumship experiments (such as Edinburgh university, Columbia University, etc), with tangible results. The mediums there were able to provide accurate dates and measurable facts. Here we see none of that.

I have personally met a lot of "phoney" people in the field and I am very sceptical now days in believing just whatever information comes from unverified sources. Keep in mind that, if one wants to keep people away from the truth, then the best way to do it would be to support the publishing of all the rubbish that one could think of. This creates an ocean of misinformation and false data that floods the reader, steering him/her away from the truth.

The feeling I get by having read a part of this book is that it belongs exactly in this category.

Since I'm the only one here writing a negative opinion, please make your own decisions.
This is ONLY my PERSONAL opinion.

Myself, I'd rather protect my mental clarity than just digest anyone's rave and delirium. I've had enough of that in this field.

Respectfully