Profile for K. Allen > Reviews

Content by K. Allen

K. Allen (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
WINWINTOM 4 Color Water Drawing Painting Mat Board &Magic Pen Kids Gift 46X30cm
WINWINTOM 4 Color Water Drawing Painting Mat Board &Magic Pen Kids Gift 46X30cm
Offered by YUANSAI SHOP

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish, 11 Jan. 2017
Absolute rubbish. I put water in the pens and it barely works.

Clode® Mini Thermometer Hygrometer Temperature Humidity Meter Digital LCD Display (Black)
Offered by ClodeEU

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 11 Jan. 2017
Arrived on ealiest date that I was told on Amazon. It's nice and small and it seems accurate. I put it outside to check and it was just a degree out from what my phone weather app said (which is often wrong I'm sure). It also changes very quickly when put in different rooms/environments. Very happy with the purchase.

HR- imotion 10410701 Passenger mirror
HR- imotion 10410701 Passenger mirror

3.0 out of 5 stars Good build quality and fitted really easily to my windscreen, 6 Dec. 2016
Good build quality and fitted really easily to my windscreen. Unfortunately though, due to the design, the mirror wobbles quite a lot. Even on 20mph roads.

Kabalo WHITE PLAY and CHARGE KIT Rechargeable Controller Battery Pack & Cable for XBOX 360 console & Elite

1.0 out of 5 stars Killed my xbox, 8 Nov. 2015
Item worked ok a few times but then didn't charge the battery. It would go from red light to green light to indicate a full charge but the controller would die as soon as I unplug it.
Then earlier today I plugged in the charge kit and my xbox didn't like it at all! It showed red lights on the console and shutdown instantly. I turned it on ok again that time, but this evening it's not turning on at all. I'm going to have to see if I can get it repaired. It was fine until I plugged in this play and charge :(

The Agony and The Ecstasy
The Agony and The Ecstasy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, 18 Sept. 2012
This album is brilliant!
I have listened to it repeadedly for a month or two now.
Bring on more high Contrast!
Well worth buying!

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Xbox 360)
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Xbox 360)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 17 April 2012
You can't play a single player game, you have to play with others. Game is rubbish too. It's just running round shooting at enemies but has no feeling of skill or tactics. Boring waste of time.

BLACK CERAMIC TEXT TEA / COFFEE / SUGAR JARS + Multi Function Scissors
BLACK CERAMIC TEXT TEA / COFFEE / SUGAR JARS + Multi Function Scissors
Offered by ultimatesalestore1

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Jan. 2012
Great product. I'm glad I bought some canisters to replace using the packet of tea bags and jar of coffee. I'm also glad I chose this product. It looks great in my kitchen.

Mundial
Mundial

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for Reggeaton/Daddy Yankee fans!, 10 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Mundial (Audio CD)
Brilliant album, some great tunes that you wanna sing along to. Great sunshine music, or not (if you live in the UK, but with this it helps)

Buen trabajo Daddy!

Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story [DVD] [1993]
Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story [DVD] [1993]
Dvd ~ Michael Learned
Offered by musicMagpie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story, 10 Jun. 2011
I love this film, it has something for everyone too. It has action, comedy & romance. It is endorsed by Bruce Lee's wife (Linda) and portrays his life just before and after arriving in America. It shows a different side to the man that we usually see. I pesuaded my girlfriend to watch it, she thought she would just about find it watch able as she's not into most of my kung fu films but she loved it too and wanted to watch it again a week later!

Jason Scott Lee is superb in the film as well, he is so good that it's very easy to forgot that you're watching an actor, and you find yourself thinking you're watching the real Bruce Lee.

The music in the film is brilliant also, the main tune is also used in the Forest Gump trailer I realised recently and in another film, though I forget which one.

Great film!!

Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Mattress Protector, Super King
Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Mattress Protector, Super King
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Dec. 2010
I bought this item almost two months ago and I cannot fault it.

It fits my super kingsize bed, it's a nice soft material and it's comfy. Perfect.

I recommend it.