Profile for StevieG > Reviews

The Original Burner Firelighters - Barrel of 100
The Original Burner Firelighters - Barrel of 100
Offered by Woodstockfires Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right size, 27 Jan. 2016
Really good, small packets with just enough fire lighter in to get the fire going. Have always found the blocks a bit big and usually break them down, so these work really well.

iPhone Stand, SINJIMORU iPhone Dock / Charging Station for iPhone 7/ 7 Plus/ 6/ 6 Plus/ SE/ 5/ 5c/ iPod touch with Lightning Cable(no MFI). Sync Stand Aluminum, iPhone Package, Silver.
Offered by Sinjimoru EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and stylish, 27 Jan. 2016
Stylish, good and sturdy. I did as others have suggested and replaced the cable for a genuine one and works a treat.

Acctim '15139 Loma' Large 1.2 inch LED USB power lead clock with Smart Connector®
Offered by HARTS

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 27 Jan. 2016
Does the job, only wanted it as a bedside clock as I use my phone as an alarm. Would be better if there was a 24hr function which I thought was a bit odd not to have.

Gencon All-In-1 Dog Headcollar & Lead In One - Purple/Pink
Gencon All-In-1 Dog Headcollar & Lead In One - Purple/Pink
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, 21 April 2012
As most new dog owners, and particularly new puppy owners, I have accumulated a vast amount of various walking aides in all shapes and sizes. This is the best non pull harness that I have bought. I have bought and tried almost every product available to try and control a particularly excitable GSD and this is the one that both I and she gets on best with. It looks as if it won't do the job when you take it out of the packet, but my 50kg other half has got the best control of our 35kg dog when using this. Being all in one, fitting is simple, over the head, over the snout and pull tight, no need for clip A goes to clip B, with strap C..... I am working hard with the hope, maybe vain, that one day I will be able move back to traditional lead collar, but until then this will do nicely.

Ergocomfort Nylon Padded Dog Lead 120cm X 20mm Grey/Black
Ergocomfort Nylon Padded Dog Lead 120cm X 20mm Grey/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lead, 21 April 2012
As most new dog owners, and particularly new puppy owners, I have accumulated a vast amount of various walking aides in all shapes and sizes. This is one of the best leads I have bought. The webbed strapping is strong, and well secured at both ends, good quality clip and above all a comfortable handle, if I can ever achieve a non-pulling German shepherd this will be the everyday and only lead I need, one day!

Dead Money
Dead Money

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 21 April 2012
This review is from: Dead Money (Kindle Edition)
I read mostly crime and thrillers and bought this off the back of the reviews, 5 out of 5 can't be bad, but it didn't hit the mark, I just didn't find the appeal the other reviewers found.

Don't get me wrong, I did think Dead Money was well written, however I really struggled with what I found to be a weak and predictable plot. The story is, in a nutshell, following the misfortunes of an unlikable character, who has bad things happen to him, most of which he pretty much deserves. There are also no twists or turns in the plot, the story wanders along at one level, with no changes to the pace, or perspective.

I really wanted to like this and persevered to the end with a vain hope of something's got to happen soon, but it didn't happen for me.