Profile for Jenny Suprani > Reviews

Content by Jenny Suprani

Jenny Suprani

(Purple) Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250M Protective Mega Thin Faux Leather Suction Pad Wallet Case Cover Skin With Credit/Debit Card Slots Aventus
Offered by Aventus

1.0 out of 5 stars Although the cover looks pretty, the phone is not actually properly secured to ..., 25 Oct. 2015
Although the cover looks pretty, the phone is not actually properly secured to the cover as there are only few suckers to keep the phone attached to the cover. Obviously, the suckers are not really working or lasting so it makes the whole point of having the cover useless.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Le prime luci del mattino
Le prime luci del mattino
by Fabio Volo
Edition: Perfect Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Only if you like F. Volo, 1 Feb. 2014
I liked the book I recommend it to anyone who likes him and his style. No point if you do not agree with his views or his way of thinking, To anyone who is looking for a change in his life.

Mobile-Bits4u SONY XPERIA J ST26i Green PU Leather Pull Tab Pouch Case Cover and Premium Quality In Ear Buds Stereo Hands-Free Headphones Headset EarPhone With Built In Highly Sensitive Microphone Mic And ON-OFF Button (L))
Offered by Nebula-Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars super, 1 Feb. 2014
Lovely colour and I liked the match with the earphones.
I loved the sound of the earphones, but sadly they didn't last too long.

Best Of Electronic Disco (Deluxe Edition)
Best Of Electronic Disco (Deluxe Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars It was a present, 1 Feb. 2014
I can't really say much about it, as I bought the CD as a present for a friend.
I can rate the fact that the CD arrive quickly and I had no issues through out the purchase.
If you like Giorgio Moroder, go for it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2015 9:18 AM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars it changed my life, 1 Feb. 2014
It is ideal for people with no time at their end. You can make lovely home made soups in as little as 5 minutes.
It arrived quickly.
Recommend.

The Neo-Realist Collection [DVD]
The Neo-Realist Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Aldo Fabrizi
Offered by ajdiscs

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for presents or just for you self, 1 Feb. 2014
I bought it for a friend's bday. It arrived quickly and I was satisfied. It comes highly recommended by me.