Profile for Mr. D. Ryan > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. Ryan

Mr. D. Ryan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror Of Fate (Nintendo 3DS)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror Of Fate (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic 2d scroller amazing 3d graphics, 8 Mar. 2013
I just got this game today.
I love it. It has the retro feel to it whilst also feeling brand new.

Fans of the popular series will love this. Games like Castlevania are the reason I like owning a nintendo 3ds. I also own a playstation vita but in my opinion the nintendo 3ds is a better handheld console because it keeps bringing out classics such as this.

The game takes place after castlevania Lords of shadow the game play is very different but do not let that stop you from getting this. There are great improvements in this side scroller version there are more check points. I noticed in other games once you died you had to begin at the beginning of the level or the last saved point this game is different. Example if you die in a boss battle you just continue of at the beginning of that battle.

This is an amazing game I'm sure most people will agree.

Staedtler 157 SB24 Ergosoft Triangular Colouring Pencils - Assorted Colours, Pack of 24

5.0 out of 5 stars The best colouring pencils I have ever used., 7 Mar. 2013
These are beautiful the quality is first class. The colours are vibrant the pencils themselves have a soft feeling and a special grip for comfortable sketching. They also have a very pleasant smell. Unlike most of the colouring pencils I have used the lead in these takes quite a while to wear down and so far I've not had a lead break on me. I will get these again when I run out.

The Borderline Personality Disorder Survival Guide: Everything You Need to Know About Living with BPD
by Alexander L. Chapman PhD RPsych

3.0 out of 5 stars Insightful but I wouldn't call this a survival guide., 7 Mar. 2013
The borderline personality disorder survival guide is the best book I have read yet that deals with Borderline personality disorder. I would agree with 90% of what I have read in this book. So why then have I only given it three stars? Simply because it doesn't offer any helpful advice. This book is fantastic at identifying the symptoms and behaviors of BPD. It is very well written it's written in a way that it can be read by some one trying to understand BPD and from a person suffering from it themselves. It has taught me to look at myself in a different light but it hasn't offered any real insight into getting better.

Dead or Alive Dimensions (Nintendo 3DS)
Dead or Alive Dimensions (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Cash Converters - Telford

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, 7 Mar. 2013
Dead or alive dimensions is gorgeous to look at it makes perfect use of the nintendo 3ds 3d graphic capabilities. For me one the main story is finished the game play feels too repetitive although it's fairly cheap to buy now and fans of beat ups I think will enjoy it although street fighter 4 is a better purchase.

Judge Dredd Year One: City Fathers (Judge Dredd- Year One Book 1)
Judge Dredd Year One: City Fathers (Judge Dredd- Year One Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great short but great, 7 Mar. 2013
This is a very short novel but it's very well written it should appeal to judge dredd fans and fans of comics or sci fi

Ama-Hina
Ama-Hina

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 7 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Ama-Hina (App)
I love this little game. Ok some times the controls don't work like they are supposed to be it's a fun game.
The graphics are very cute and quirky.

Paper Mario Sticker Star (Nintendo 3DS)
Paper Mario Sticker Star (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by musicMagpie

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic "different" Mario experience, 7 Dec. 2012
I love Mario.
I have loved Mario since I was a child and knowing yet another Mario title would be released for the 3ds made me happy. I was skeptical when I read paper sticker mario would be an rpg type game I didn't think it would be a good title to play.

I bought it today on a whim. I am so glad I did. I am really enjoying it. At the moment it is now my favorite 3ds title.

I'm also playing the fantastic new super mario brothers wii u which is fantastic but paper sticker mario offers a new style of playing one which I'm unfamiliar with.

Graphically the game is beautiful. Game play wise it's simply fantastic and addictive. I don't think many people would be dissatisfied with this game it's good fun.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 24 Nov. 2012
Cheap and powerful it does everything you want it to at a bargain price. I am very happy with this product.

Nintendo Handheld Console - Red/Black (Nintendo 3DS XL)
Nintendo Handheld Console - Red/Black (Nintendo 3DS XL)

5.0 out of 5 stars What Nintendo should have done from the beginning, 1 Aug. 2012
I bought the original 3ds when it was first released. At the time I thought it was awesome I didn't think it could get much better. Now just over a year later and Nintendo bring out the 3dsxl it's more expensive than the original but I'd say to any one interested in buying a 3ds to buy a 3dsxl.

The bigger screen makes a huge difference and the longer battery life also makes a huge difference. Improved buttons and in my opinion and superior sound system make this simply the best choice.

I do think Nintendo should have provided the customer with a charger it's a disgrace that they haven't given how expensive the machine is.

I'm replaying classics I enjoyed on my original 3ds and it's a whole new experience playing the likes of Mario Kart 7 and Kid Icarus Uprising on the Nintendo 3DSXL.

I love this console and I suggest paying that extra amount of money and buying the 3dsxl.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 1, 2012 7:14 PM BST

Kid Icarus: Uprising (Nintendo 3DS)
Kid Icarus: Uprising (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Level99Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Best 3ds game I've played thus far, 13 May 2012
Kid Icarus surprised me.
I bought this game when it came out not really expecting much. I bought it hoping it would pass some time before a better game came along. I planned on trading it once I completed it however here I am several months later and still playing. I've finished the main story mode but I still go back and play the online mode and I also have a go at playing the game in a harder difficulty (and this game can get really hard).

It has lots of replay factor. Graphically it's simply beautiful.

This game is probably the dark horse in regards to games I've bought for my 3ds and it's my favorite. Games like Kid Icarus are what make me a proud 3ds owner.

I have just bought a PS VITA last month and although I love it so far my 3ds is winning the handheld console battle.

Try this game for yourself. I can only complain about the controls. At first they are very difficult to handle but they soon become second nature. Also use the gaming stand provided with this game as it will be make game play less awkward.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4