Profile for Mr. F. R. Nelson > Reviews

Aperture Labs T Shirt Medium
Aperture Labs T Shirt Medium
Offered by Pure Cotton

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice print, fit not perfect., 1 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Aperture Labs T Shirt (Apparel)
This is a nice product. The print is very nicely done and seems to be pretty durable (3 washes so far.) It is a standard fruit of the loom t-shirt and the fit is not perfect for me. I am 5''11' and 38' chest and the medium tee is ok but a little baggy under the arms.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars No other protection needed, 1 Sept. 2013
My holidays tend to be very active, be it cycling, trekking, swimming or general exploration. Apply P20 in the morning and you are off. No worries, no hassle and off course no sunburn. I have used this on all day cycle rides in baking thailand heat with no hint of sunburn. Fantastic product.

Evolution of Man - Men's Cycling T shirt - 10 Colours
Evolution of Man - Men's Cycling T shirt - 10 Colours
Offered by Dressdown

3.0 out of 5 stars A good shirt, 27 Jan. 2013
Bought the shirt from Dressdown. I am 5ft11 and 38 inch chest and the medium fits well. The shirt is a standard Fruit of the Loom shirt with a logo printed on, so the cut isn't quite as modern as you may expect. The logo print qaulity seems decent. All round it is good.

Tefal 4 in 1, RK701115 Slow Cooker, Steamer, Rice Cooker, Porridge Maker, Brushed Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not live without it., 5 Jan. 2013
I have owned this product for nearly three years that it is still going strong. I predominantly use the rice cooking function but have dabbled with the slow cooking and veg steaming functions and both have worked well. I have to confess to have never attempted the porridge function, because the microwave is just so easy for porridge.

Rice cooking could not be simpler - 1 scoop rice, 2 scoops water, push and button and it will beep when the rice is cooked perfectly every time. I have also cooked many different types of rice long grain, basmati, thai sticky and sushi rice, all with great results. Ordering a take away? Save yourself money and cook your own rice! It will be ready by the time they deliver.

Three years in the and non-stick in the bowl is still as new, which can be a problem with rice cookers. It is very easy to clean as well. All in all This is a fantastic and robust product and I could not be without one.

Bausch & Lomb Boston Advance Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution for Contact Lenses 120ml
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Subscrib and Save., 5 Jan. 2013
I have been using Bausch & Lomb Contact lense products for my entire contact lens wearing life and I have found then to be the most comfortable for my eyes. I recently added this product on subscribe and save and have found it so useful. I no longer have to remember to buy when I'm in town or doing the shopping. It just gets sent to me at exactly the right time and at a lower cost than the highstreet. Perfect.