Profile for cc2k > Reviews

Content by cc2k

cc2k (United Kindom)

Page: 1 | 2
Final Fantasy X: Platinum Edition (PS2)
Final Fantasy X: Platinum Edition (PS2)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry, Didn't like it., 18 Jan. 2006
This is one of the poorest Final Fantasy Games I have evr seen! I think that they concentrated on the graphics too much rather than the fight system and the Storyline. The storyline is for one thing, about the same thing. Kill Sin! Thats all the game is about. I thought it would be as good as FF7 and FF8 in the storyline area. How wrong I was. Sure the Grahics are amazing but sometimes that is not enough to make the game stand out. Proberly the only reason people bought it was of the previuos Final Fantasys being hit and the buyers looked at the back of the box and thought the graphics are excellent. As for the battle system, I liked the old kind, the timer.
This is not a winner for me, a big let down with all the hype that was going around at the time!

Creative Zen Touch 20GB MP3 Player
Creative Zen Touch 20GB MP3 Player

5.0 out of 5 stars A knight in white armour, 18 Jan. 2006
Well, what can I say for this excellent piece of work. It has not failed me yet! All these storys about not being able to transfer files quickly, what a load of rubbish! It comes with a USB 2.0 The fastest transfer lead that the USB has to offer, Transfers the files from my computer (which is quite slow) to the MP3 player like a lighting bolt. If this is transferring slow the IT MUST BE your computer. As for the 20GB Hard disk, you can store data files on it, not just music but people do have over 20 GB of songs on there CDS, Computers etc.
As for sound quality, well it is just amazing. I didn't think headphones could produce that sound that good.
The battery life is roughly 24Hrs and the touch pad, sure IPods came up with that but they didn't say Creatives couldn't have it. All I can say is that this a great MP3 player and if something goes wrong, It's not it, it's your computer. As for the Endurance, it can withstand a lot unlike the IPod.
As the motto goes "Touch the Music"

Final Fantasy VIII Platinum
Final Fantasy VIII Platinum
Offered by Quality Everytime

5.0 out of 5 stars Final Fantasy, This one is most likely for me, 17 Jan. 2006
I have played Fianl Fantasy 7 but did not completed (with all the hype still going on about it I wish I did) but Final Fantasy 8 just blew me away, Howvever, after this one it all went downhill in my opinion. FF9 was rubbish FFX I have a feeling that they really only concetrated on what the PS2 could handle in graphics, the stroyline was boring. FF8 however, has a great, touching, sad, Funny and tense storyline. It is not boring and has the storylione branching off, you never know whats comming next. As for the characters they have there own unique quilitys. The graphics were good for the PS1 capibility. This is proberly (so Far, don't know abouf FF12)the final fantasy game I am going to play. So it is Final Fantasy for me!

Page: 1 | 2