Profile for Mandy Rose > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Joe Browns Women's Feel the Love Sweat Tops, Multicoloured (Multi), 18
Joe Browns Women's Feel the Love Sweat Tops, Multicoloured (Multi), 18

4.0 out of 5 stars Clingy material, 2 May 2017
I've worn this several times and it looks ok but I don't like the feel of the material and have to wear a tshirt under the top. This might just be me, though!

Weather+
Weather+

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but no help for me, 2 May 2017
This review is from: Weather+ (App)
It's possible that I didn't understand how to work the app, but as I wanted a local weather forceast and all I could get was todays London weather I uninstalled it. Really liked the graphics and if I had been able to adjust the settings I'd have been pleased.

Seeing Laodicea
Seeing Laodicea
by Mr Andre Leferge

5.0 out of 5 stars Rattling good read, 2 May 2016
This review is from: Seeing Laodicea (Paperback)
Really enjoyed this book. It manages to be both entertaining and educational about charities without being "preachy". It was good to follow the characters from Mr Leferge's previous book

Rybond Book Ends - Metal Heavy Duty Bookend - Gloss Black - 220mm Height - [Pack 2]
Offered by Rybond

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and reasonably priced, 2 May 2016
I really like these bookends. They do the job effectively and are good value for money. I use them for my cookbooks in the kitchen, even though some of them are quite large.

Fat Ladies in Spaaaaace: a body-positive coloring book
Fat Ladies in Spaaaaace: a body-positive coloring book
by Nicole Lorenz

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious and somehow inspiring, 2 May 2016
Bought this as a Christmas present for my grown-up daughter and was very amused by it. There should be more of us more amply proportioned women being heroic in scifi!

Fackelmann Stoha 55201 Sugar Dispenser 280 ml Fleurette
Fackelmann Stoha 55201 Sugar Dispenser 280 ml Fleurette

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and pretty, 2 May 2016
This is a really pretty sugar dispenser and I prefer using it to a traditional sugar bowl. Love the look of it on the shelf!

The Lady in the Van
The Lady in the Van

4.0 out of 5 stars A charming, well written and humorous book, 2 May 2016
I bought this book because I liked the look of the film. It was well written and humorous, but somehow slightly disappointing. Oddly, although it is based on real events I found I did not entirely believe it - although I cannot explain why. Having said that I was very disappointed to have finished it!

Amazon PowerFast USB Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (compatible with all Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets and Echo Dot), 2016 release

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased to have been given this free!, 2 May 2016
Very pleased with this item as I was given it as a free replacement for a recalled charger that I had for my Kindle Fire. Thank you very much, Amazon

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bit of kit, 2 May 2016
This was a useful replacement for a lost charger and did exactly "what it said on the tin". No complaints.

The Girls' Handbook
The Girls' Handbook
by Alexandra Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Life-hacks for young girls, 2 May 2016
This review is from: The Girls' Handbook (Hardcover)
Love this book! It is a really useful manual for all aspects of pre-teen life. I wish it had come out when I was young!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7