Profile for Gingernook > Reviews

Gingernook (Aberdeen)

Downloader
Downloader

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodi on your Firestick, 8 Sept. 2017
This review is from: Downloader (App)
Managed to install kodi onto lastest firestick (with Alexa voice remote) no problem! Very happy.

Crochet Scarves: 30 Cozy and Pretty Crochet Scarves For Women And Men: ( Learn to Read Crochet Patterns, Charts, and Graphs, Beginner's Crochet Guide) ... crochet, Tunisian Crochet, Toymaking)

1.0 out of 5 stars Where are the crochet pictures and patterns??, 24 Mar. 2016
No photos, all text. If you sell as 30 cozy and pretty scarves you need to show the reader what these look like as well as how too. No actual patterns, totally useless and not inspiring AT ALL! Actually shocked this even made it as far as kindle publish.

Cricut Cuttlebug - Version 2 Die Cutter & Embosser
Cricut Cuttlebug - Version 2 Die Cutter & Embosser

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent die cutting; no c plate or embossing mat though...., 28 Jan. 2016
Excellent product! Looks so sweet, and compact as sides fold up; looks like a handbag when sitting idle! Have used all my non-cuttlebug dies and embossing folders on it no problem. Only gripe with item is that it doesn't come with a C plate or embossing mat. As I bought it on sale I don't mind forking out for the extra bits, but could be a unpleasant surprise at full price.

Set of 9 rubber handled aluminium crochet hook craft set by Kurtzy TM
Set of 9 rubber handled aluminium crochet hook craft set by Kurtzy TM
Offered by Kurtzie - Fast Shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hooks I now own., 13 Mar. 2015
Wasn't expecting much for the price. Have some Knitpro hooks and to me these are better. Size of hook embossed into end do won't rub off like my Knitpro hooks. VERY pleased. Don't understand other reviews about poor quality, mine exceed expectations! Whipped a shawl on the 5mm, no camp and smooth action with acrylic yarn.
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Like for like., 12 July 2014
Excellent looks almost identical to original, fits original extension cable/plug or you can use wall plug included. Only had a few weeks so can't comment on how well it's built to last but so far so good.

Mastrad F05154 Set of 4 Verrines Set of 4 Double Wall Glasses 60 ml
Mastrad F05154 Set of 4 Verrines Set of 4 Double Wall Glasses 60 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb espresso glasses!!, 16 Jun. 2012
Have just got an Nespresso machine Nespresso Pixie by Magimix Electric Aluminium and wanted some smart espresso cups to show off the coffee. I had looked around for a while trying to find double walled glasses but was unhappy to pay the high prices. I found these by chance and couldn't be more chuffed!! They are small and lightweight and the "thick" lip in the picture is not so, I think the photo makes them look thicker and heavier than they are in the flesh. They are a perfect espresso shot size and keep the contents lovely and hot. I am convinced they make my coffee taste even better!

Remington D1001 Spin Curl Hair Dryer
Remington D1001 Spin Curl Hair Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, natural ringlets!! 10/10, 26 Feb. 2010
Bought this on a whim after a trip to the hairdressers didn't leave me with the inspiring 'do' I was after.
I have thick, fairly coarse, medium length hair that does hold a curl fairly well with a bit of mousse.
After looking at a video review I was interested but not blown away by this product. The tester's hair looked ok but a bit of a mess and not the curls I thought. I was feeling a bit rash and decided I'd buy one anyway!! After a couple of searches I found that Amazon had the best price by far so threw caution to the wind and bought it!! I couldn't be more pleased!!
The hairdryer is excellent in its own right and the Spin Curl attachment looks a bit of a monster but works really well. I have used 3 times now and am really getting the look I want.
I find it works best on day old hair. I dampen my hair with a water spray, spay on Paul Mitchell Soft Sculpting Spray Gel 100mland then section my hair. I take quite chunky hair section, and use the slower setting on the highest temperature. This seems to stop the hair getting quite so `dreadlocked'. Once the hair is dry I use the cool shot button to help the curl set. Leave the ringlets to totally cool down and shake them out! Everybody I know has commented on how nice my hair looks and some have even asked to borrow the spin curl attachment to try out.
If you are wanting tousled, sexy, modern curls then give this a try. With a bit of practise I think you'll be very pleased!!!!