Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop now
Profile for kirsty > Reviews

Content by kirsty

kirsty

Page: 1 | 2
Transport Stencils (Set of 6)
Transport Stencils (Set of 6)
Offered by Choose4less

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 11 Jun. 2016
Fantastic stencils. My six year old son loves them and finds them easy to use. I like that they have nice big simple shapes and that they are thin but durable plastic to use with felt tips instead of the usual thick plastic stencils.

Cat's Eye Marbles - 50 in a bag + spares (against damage)
Cat's Eye Marbles - 50 in a bag + spares (against damage)
Offered by Moon Retail

2.0 out of 5 stars Colours not very nice either., 29 May 2016
Too big for my son's galt marble run and just upset him when they get stuck! Colours not very nice either.

Tobar Squishy Mesh Ball
Tobar Squishy Mesh Ball
Offered by Findmeagift

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy (but not for toddlers!), 25 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Tobar Squishy Mesh Ball (Toy)
My 5 year old autistic son loved his mesh ball. It survived being played with by him but his toddler sister sank her nails into it and burst it after a few weeks! I have bought another and plan on keeping it away from the little one this time!

Hurley Hippo Bath Toy Storage Organiser (Blue)
Hurley Hippo Bath Toy Storage Organiser (Blue)
Offered by Odyseaco

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 3 Feb. 2016
Great bath storage. My kids love the fact it looks like a hippo and that it's easy for them to get to their bath toys. I love that the suckers are really strong and it hasn't fallen off despite the bag being stuffed to the brim with toys! Can hold a lot of toys!

New Boys/Childrens Black Spiderman Wellington Boot - Black/Red - UK SIZE 13
New Boys/Childrens Black Spiderman Wellington Boot - Black/Red - UK SIZE 13

2.0 out of 5 stars Faulty, 3 Feb. 2016
My five year old son absolutely loved these spiderman wellies. Unfortunately the side has separated from the sole on one of the boots after only two weeks use! Not impressed! (Was given a full refund though so all is forgiven!)

Tidlo Magnetic Letters
Tidlo Magnetic Letters

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely magnets!, 9 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Tidlo Magnetic Letters (Toy)
Fantastic colourful alphabet magnets! Stick well and look fab. Love that you get several of the vowels and duplicates of most letters, makes spelling out messages on the fridge possible! Love them.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but short, 9 Jan. 2016
Lovely colourful bathmat, a bit short if you want to use it for two kids at once though!

Gowi Toys 559-41 Watermill for Bath
Gowi Toys 559-41 Watermill for Bath

5.0 out of 5 stars Best waterwheel!, 30 Dec. 2015
My five year old and one year old have lots of fun playing with this waterwheel in the bath. Much bigger than I expected but the suckers keep it stuck firmly to the tiles. The wheels whizz round super fast and the see saw bit clatters back and forth really well. Fab!

Melissa & Doug 14122 Dry-Erase Marker Set (4-Piece)
Melissa & Doug 14122 Dry-Erase Marker Set (4-Piece)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wipe clean pens!, 30 Dec. 2015
Nice brightly coloured chunky pens (not faded colours like others I've tried). Wipe off easily from my kids whiteboard and wipe clean books. Definitely getting these again when they run out!

Clevamama Full Length Bath Mat with Kneeling Cushion (Blue)
Clevamama Full Length Bath Mat with Kneeling Cushion (Blue)

1.0 out of 5 stars When I bought this I liked it, it was a comfy and soft bath ..., 15 Oct. 2015
When I bought this I liked it, it was a comfy and soft bath mat for my kids and the kneeling cushion was good. I have been using it for 8 weeks now though and despite wringing out the water each time and hanging it up to dry (crazy that a bathmat should absorb water!) it has gone very mouldy and I will have to be replacing it soon with a longer lasting rubber mat. Not impressed.

Page: 1 | 2