Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Learn more Fitbit
Profile for Specially_DrWho > Reviews

Content by Specially_DrWho

Specially_DrWho

Fear Itself: Invincible Iron Man (Iron Man (Marvel Comics) (Quality Paper))
Fear Itself: Invincible Iron Man (Iron Man (Marvel Comics) (Quality Paper))
by Matt Fraction

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Greats!, 18 Jun. 2013
I'm not a big fan of Marvel comics as I focus on DC comics but I got this one as I had ready two Avengers Fear Itself tie ins and I thought it was amazing. I think Matt Fraction has made Iron Man a superhero I can like as much as the DC ones. I have only read two Fear Itself tie in's before and they were Avengers but this is by far the best. The best Marvel Comic I have read!! I would strongly recommend this for anyone who likes comics. If someone like myself who doesn't read Marvel found this amazing then a Marvel fan must absolutely love it.

The Brilliant Book of Doctor Who 2012 HC
The Brilliant Book of Doctor Who 2012 HC
by Clayton Hickman

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what it says on the cover!!, 22 Jan. 2012
I got this book for Christmas and it has been a brilliant read. I can't fault it in any way. It showed me what it was like to work on the crew of Doctor Who and reminded me why I love Doctor Who. It was really interesting to read the deleted scenes and the facts about every episode. If you missed an episode of the latest series, this book will fill you in perfectly. Well done BBC!

Doctor Who: Official Annual 2012 (Annuals 2012)
Doctor Who: Official Annual 2012 (Annuals 2012)
by Collectif

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Annual, really impressed!!!!, 3 Jan. 2012
I got this Annual for Christmas and was very pleased and impressed. It is an enjoyable book full of puzzles, comics and information on your favorite Saturday night hero. My only criticism would be that I had finished it by the Christmas special later Christmas Day so I think it should be a bit bigger.