Profile for Elizabeth > Reviews

Content by Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Air Stability Wobble Cushion, Blue, 35cm/14in Diameter, Balance Disc, Pump Included

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 April 2014
Excellent for helping to strengthen leg muscles and balance.It came wiyh a pump so you can adjust the "wobbliness" Reasonable price. would recommend.

Anti-slip Shower Mat - Simply White
Anti-slip Shower Mat - Simply White

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 19 April 2014
This sounded very good so I ordered one. It began to develop staining after about 3 months and we just couldn't get the satains out. It did not live up to expectations although maybe it's because we have a lot of limescale where we live.

Singing Exercises For Dummies: with CD
Singing Exercises For Dummies: with CD
by Pamelia S. Phillips

2.0 out of 5 stars not for beginners, 19 April 2014
I'm afraid this did not live up to my expectations. I feel it is not for beginners. I gave it to a charity shop.

Non Slip Shower Mat - Seashell Blue
Non Slip Shower Mat - Seashell Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 19 April 2014
This shower mat is excellent. It is non slip and quite attractive to look at. Much better than one we had from a different company last year. Would recommend it.

Animate Padded Dog Coat, 18-Inch, Red
Animate Padded Dog Coat, 18-Inch, Red
Offered by Petsapply

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect waterproof coat, 24 Feb. 2014
This coat fitted our elderly Staffordshire Bull Terrier perfectly and has helped keep her warm and dry during the exceptional wet weather of late.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2014 11:20 AM GMT