Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Helen > Reviews

Content by Helen

Helen

Hostey® Tesco HUDL Micro D Hdmi Cable Gold Connectors - 1080p Full HD - Type D to Type A, 1.4V For Tesco HUDL 7" inch Tablet-1.8 metre
Offered by Keple

1.0 out of 5 stars Chucked out cable, 14 Jan. 2017
I have only used this cable about 4 times but every time I tried to use it I had to wiggle the cable end that went into the Hudl about to get a picture on the TV. I have now chucked it in the bin as the last go of trying to get it to work caused the tip of the cable to snap. Disappointed.

Express Parts for 19V 3.95A AC Adapter TOSHIBA R33030 N193 V85 N17908 Laptop Battery Charger - ECPart 3rd Party Adapter
Offered by EXPRESS COMPUTER PARTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, 24 May 2016
Ordered it Sunday afternoon, got it Tuesday morning. Fast delivery, reasonable price and product works.

A Moment to Remember
A Moment to Remember

2.0 out of 5 stars One of the dullest books I have ever read, 31 Mar. 2013
This is a book I would have read in my early teens as it didn't have much depth to it and was too easy a read, with it not having much bite or substance to it. The descriptions of the characters, places, and situations that arose were bland. I didn't get lost in the book and after a few chapters just starting skimming the pages, because I knew I wouldn't miss much. If you want to read a book you can't put down, then this isn't the book to buy.