Profile for Grace > Reviews

FULIER Women Ladies Comfort Casual Thermal Knit Wool Ankle Crew Socks 5 Pairs
FULIER Women Ladies Comfort Casual Thermal Knit Wool Ankle Crew Socks 5 Pairs
Offered by FULIER

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE these socks, 12 Jan. 2017
I LOVE these socks! Warm, wash and dry well and look great peeking over the top of boots. They seem a little small when they come out of a drying cycle but as soon as you put them on they fit your foot properly.

J.S. Hanger Multifunctional High-Grade Solid Wood Suit Hangers, Natural Finished Coat Hanger with Round Bar, 20-Pack
Offered by Lily UK 48 HR Tracked Service

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good value for money, 12 Jan. 2017
Really good value for money. Sturdy hangers I can hang all my heavy coats or slippery dresses on. The comments about the material being patchy are hilarious- it's wood! I thought they looked more natural and better than the picture, I personally like the variation in natural wood products.

Tennmak Pro Dual Dynamic Driver In-ear Stereo Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone Detachable Cables for Rock Metal music

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice robust sound + super customer service, 8 Nov. 2016
Well packaged and very sturdy product with decent, immersive sound quality, especially for the price. Just size down on the in-ear bud if you have little ears like me :) Amazing customer service from Lisa when I had an issue with an order.

Source Naturals L-Tryptophan 500mg, 120 Capsules
Source Naturals L-Tryptophan 500mg, 120 Capsules
Offered by OTCFORYOU

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as value-for-money as expected, still an effective supplement., 29 Jun. 2015
CONS: I feel it's misleading to advertise the package contains 120 capsules and 500mg. Three capsules are needed to get the 500mg dose so the package contains 40 doses/servings. This is deliberately ambiguous before buying and whilst I understand this is textbook marketing I feel a little ripped off as it wasn't what I was expecting.

PROS: However, I have been taking small doses and notice improved sleep. My sleep is usually ruled by the pattern of eating throughout the day and I have to time protein and carbohydrates to fall asleep in a reasonable time. L-tryptophan lessens the need to 'hack' my sleep with precision eating times and I hope over the long term I'll notice knock-on benefits to this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 2, 2016 12:29 AM BST

Womens' Bamboo & Organic Cotton Short Sleeve T shirt : L, Black
Womens' Bamboo & Organic Cotton Short Sleeve T shirt : L, Black
Offered by Da Londra

4.0 out of 5 stars Super-smooth lightweight material, 20 Aug. 2014
I'm a size 8 and chose a large thinking it would be really baggy. It was certainly loose but not quite so roomy so I suppose the style is fairly snug if you buy your size.

Absolutely love the bamboo and cotton mix though, would buy again from this brand for the feel alone.

Superga 2750 Cotu Classic Trainers Ivory - UK 7 (EU 41)
Superga 2750 Cotu Classic Trainers Ivory - UK 7 (EU 41)
Offered by UKK-Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Slightly longer than expected, sturdy and well formed, 20 Aug. 2014
I've been seeing a few coloured Supergas on trendy feet whilst traveling in Europe. I'm glad I followed suit and purchased a pair, these babies are sturdy but comfortable with a bit more weight than you'd expect from a canvas shoe, possibly owing to the materials used and the plimsoll line coming further up the shoe. (Did you know plimsoll shoes take their name from the plimsoll line, where the water's surface line comes to on a ship? I like the imagery, even if it does just refer to where water may reach before your feet get wet.)

The laces were perfect length; after following the lacing pattern that is started I laced the shoes up and had enough to tie without straggling pieces which looks great. By chance, on the break-in day I walked along Manchester's ship canal and through some muddy stately grounds in the pitch dark black of night. Still look great and were defiant against puddles and mud.

About the fit- I noticed a few users had recommended a size up. I'm a 6.5-7 and bought a 7. The shoes fit well width ways without tightness or stiffness and there is a bit of room in the toe. I'm happy with the size as it offers enough room to accommodate socks in the cold (for that, read England in August) but won't rattle around on my foot if I am to wear thin trainer socks or tights. I think this is characteristic of Italian shoes that they will be a little narrower for a given length when compared to British shoe.

A bonus is that these shoes can be washed at 30 degrees in a washing machine. That worn in look with only partial sullying by the great outdoors and spilled beer can finally be mine.

Babyliss Pro Satin Smooth Pure White Hard Wax with Arnica and Coconut 700g
Babyliss Pro Satin Smooth Pure White Hard Wax with Arnica and Coconut 700g

4.0 out of 5 stars A little expensive and I'm dubious about re-melting the pieces to "recycle" them but nevertheless a great waxing product, 17 Aug. 2014
Smells divine and works really well on thick hairs. A little expensive and I'm dubious about re-melting the pieces to "recycle" them but nevertheless a great waxing product. Wish I could bottle the scent.

Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Oil 500ml
Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Oil 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior Coconut Oil, 17 Aug. 2014
The best coconut oil I've used by far. Superb results with roasting, frying, moisturising the ends of my hair and cuticles of my fingernails. I'd sometimes sneak a spoonful or melt some into a dressing and I was surprised at the luxurious yet subtle coconut taste it has when eaten alone. Favourite use? To make eggs over-easy with. Better than brands in Holland and Barrett and the non-organic brands I've tried from foreign supermarkets.

Pulsin' Unflavoured Soya Protein Powder 1kg | 90% Protein| Natural | Gluten Free | Vegan

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure taste and very filling, 24 April 2013
So relieved to find an affordable non-dairy protein powder. The taste is earthy yet clean and far superior to artificially sweetened powders that seek to embody fudge brownies and caramel mochas. The powder dissolves surprisingly easy, I make a drink with a generous scoop, (cold) coffee and vanilla extract. Due to its incredible satiating power it could serve as a stand alone light meal. With negligible carbs and fat and such a pure, unadulterated taste I'm sure I will buy again!

Ebert's Little Movie Glossary: A Compendium of Movie Cliches, Stereotypes, Obligatory Scenes, Hackneyed Formulas, Shopworn Conventions and Outdated Archetypes
by Roger Ebert

3.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable gloss-over, 7 Sept. 2010
If a true film aficionado, you can take smug pleasure in exclaiming 'so true!' when leafing through this short book. It is short and, of course, contains nothing too ground breaking but this somehow adds to the tongue-in-cheek charm of writing style (although the compilation is submitted by various of his readers they are all presented in a succinct and humorous way). It is the kind of book every person you live with will read and mention to you so be sure to devour it first to avoid spoilers! Ultimately, it will end up on the shelf and given little regard until a new reader stumbles across it but it serves as a great short-term curiosity (and excellent material if you ever fancy doing a Randy from Scream and apply such rules to reality).