Profile for Maggie > Reviews

Russell Hobbs Slow Cooker 19790, 3.5 L - Stainless Steel Silver
Russell Hobbs Slow Cooker 19790, 3.5 L - Stainless Steel Silver
Offered by BestBuyUk

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this item, 3 Jun. 2016
I love this item. Very easy to use, very easy to clean. Everything I have cooked in it has turned out really well. The only thing I would say is that if I was putting it on and going out for the day, even on the low setting it cooks a lot quicker than my old slow cook. I have not left it on all day yet, but I get the feeling that food could get slightly over cooked. But overall I am very pleased with it.

Country
Country

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 24 April 2016
This review is from: Country (Kindle Edition)
an easy read but knew what the ending would be about half way through the book.

The Thread
The Thread

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 19 Mar. 2016
This review is from: The Thread (Kindle Edition)
I found this an excellent story from beginning to end. A very good read

Cast Protector - Adult Short Leg - 590mm (23in)
Cast Protector - Adult Short Leg - 590mm (23in)
Offered by Uk Mobility Store

5.0 out of 5 stars I purchased this for my 91 year old dad. ..., 17 Mar. 2016
I purchased this for my 91 year old dad. He managed to put this on over a very heavily bandaged leg without any problems, and he got in and out of a bath with no problems. It did the job.

3.0 out of 5 stars 2nd chance, 14 Oct. 2013
This is the second one I have purchased. The first one only lasted just over a year, It started to make a loud buzzing noise and then stopped working. The fault could not be rectified. The light this produces is very bright and ideal for my kitchen which is why I have decided to purchase a second one and give it another chance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 14 Oct. 2013
I am very pleased with this. It is not fancy, but very good value for money. I bought this for my own use, but would be very happy to buy as a present for a friend.

3.0 out of 5 stars 2 shades of blue, 14 Oct. 2013
I ordered a 24 piece dinner set. When arrived it was two 12 piece sets. This would have been OK except they were two different shades of blue. As I ordered this for everyday use I can live with it so did not bother to send it back, but I must admit I was disappointed as it is very obvious the whole set does not match. As this was advertised as a 24 piece set surely someone should have made sure that the whole set matched.

Zip Pouches/Bags (.95 L size)
Zip Pouches/Bags (.95 L size)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Zip Pouches/Bags (.95 L size)
These were excellent. I have even been using them for freezing homemade soup. They are easy to wash after use, and I have used them several times. I definately recommend these.

McAfee Internet Security 2013 Upgrade - 3 PCs, 12 month Subscription (PC)
McAfee Internet Security 2013 Upgrade - 3 PCs, 12 month Subscription (PC)

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 17 Mar. 2013
Unfortunately even with the help of Mcafee this item would not download onto our PC's. we returned this item and purchased Internet security 2013. we removed the existing Mcafee from our computer and loaded the 2013 version and ths worked. I will not purchase an upgrade again.

Judge Vista - Egg Poacher - 4 Hole Egg Poacher - 4 Hole. As shown
Judge Vista - Egg Poacher - 4 Hole Egg Poacher - 4 Hole. As shown
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth it, 11 Aug. 2011
This poacher is a little expensive but worth every penny. It is very sturdy and I am sure will last for years. Unlike my last egg poacher, with this one I do not burn my hands when lifting the cups out. I have a ceramic hob and it works very well on it. The only negative point is that it is very heavy, I have a friend who has arthritis in her hands, and although she can normally manage to lift saucepans etc. unfortunately this is too heavy for her, so I would advise anyone with similar problems to be aware of this.

Page: 1 | 2