Profile for MC > Reviews

MC

Concord Cocoon Sleeping Bag (Dragon) 2014 Range
Concord Cocoon Sleeping Bag (Dragon) 2014 Range

5.0 out of 5 stars Abs brilliant!!, 2 Oct. 2014
Abs brilliant!! very clever design - a sleeping bag that 'grows with the baby'. It has a fun colourful look and fit perfectly with Phil & Teds pushchairs (unlike lot of other sleeping bags I tried!). Looks and feels very warm - I have yet to try it in winter but have been told it keeps warm even at -10! Great buy and value for money!!

TWF Baby Wetsuit Wrap - Ladybird design 0-6 months
TWF Baby Wetsuit Wrap - Ladybird design 0-6 months
Offered by Funswim Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy!!, 27 July 2014
Abs perfect! Fit really well, easy to put on / take off. Keeps baby warm so we can go swimming even when water is cooler. Highly recommended!!

Take Me to the Castle
Take Me to the Castle
by F C Malby

3.0 out of 5 stars Too many twists, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Take Me to the Castle (Paperback)
I really got into the story and couldn't put the book down... till about page 150!? Then I felt there were too many twists in the story and the main character seems to be feeling/thinking one thing and do the opposite... the 'finale' was very disappointing. The main message (I thought!) was that we should embrace changes and move on as much as that may be hard, but yet, the main character doesn't seem to be able to do so and in the end settles for the safer option. The book is however well written and gives a very good insight of political situation in CZ and how people may have lived in fear. It is def a good book to read!

MAMALICIOUS Women's Long - regular Coat - Black - Schwarz (BLACK Detail:RIB IN BLACK COLOR - LINING DTM) - 14 (Brand size : L)

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm but not artic, 6 Dec. 2013
This coat is very nice and good value for money. It is longer than I expected which is nice but also thinner and the description that it is suitable for 'artic' temperatures may be a bit exaggerated. It is def warm but I live in Austria and I doubt it will keep me so warm in Jan/Feb when temperature drops to -10/-15. I bought size L although I am small and although it is a bit big around my belly I will grow in the next few months and fill it up!

Rushbrookes Union Jack Double Oven Glove
Rushbrookes Union Jack Double Oven Glove

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks fun, 25 Jun. 2013
Very handy and good value for money. I have even washed it in wasching machine. I would def recommend it.

Iceland (Lonely Planet Country Guides)
Iceland (Lonely Planet Country Guides)
by Fran Parnell

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Jun. 2013
This was useful during our trip to Iceland. Shame it doesn't forecast the northern lights but likely there is a website for that!
Would def recommend the book

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Portugal
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Portugal
by Martin Symington
Edition: Flexibound

4.0 out of 5 stars very good!, 25 Jun. 2013
We found this guide very good during our two week strip around Portugal. I only wish they had more suggestion for outdoors activities, especially in Serra da Estrela which is 'hikers paradise'! We had to go to the local information centre to find out that there is a free app that can be downloaded with hiking trails. Would be great to get the information from the guide book itself.

Lonely Planet Austria (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Austria (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars Lonely planet gets better and better!, 14 Oct. 2011
I bought this as we are moving to Vienna - it is a great guide book! The new edition is even better with loads of information about best spots for outdoor, cycling, skiing! It does not tell you though that coffee in Vienna is VERY expensive no matter which area you go! Would def recommend it

Unze Women's L17481 Mules Flats
Unze Women's L17481 Mules Flats

4.0 out of 5 stars Colour, 20 July 2011
The shoes look lovely and size 6 fits well but the colour is more silver than white (which is what I wanted to wear at my wedding) so either the photo of the white shoes on the website is wrong or I received the wrong colour. They look nice though and good quality. Def good value for money.

Large Vine Flower Butterfly Wall Stickers / Decals
Large Vine Flower Butterfly Wall Stickers / Decals

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but need two people to fit, 9 Nov. 2010
Looks stunning! Absolutely fab! However, needs two people to fit and instructions don't say so.. no way I could have sticked it on my own! Also, it helps to cut big part of the sticker into smaller pieces - e.g. all leaves and butterflies - and then stick them separately where you want them.. Also, stick single flowers or butterflies first and then move into bigger stickers when you have been practising a bit and found your own tecnique.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2012 12:13 PM GMT