Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Shop now Fitbit
Profile for Mr B Carey > Reviews

Content by Mr B Carey

Mr B Carey

EXOSKELETON II: Tympanum
EXOSKELETON II: Tympanum

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable read that kept up the pace right to ..., 18 May 2016
Very enjoyable read that kept up the pace right to the end. I am sure another will follow and I will certainly buy it. I am sure other readers would agree but both of these books would make a highly compelling movie. It mixes in a lot of real events from an extremely dark period of history and this adds an edgy realism to the story. Who knows, knowing the sick and twisted individuals currently running asylum earth, this may well be non-fiction!

The Perception Deception - Part One
The Perception Deception - Part One

5.0 out of 5 stars Required reading for all seekers of truth, 25 Mar. 2014
I have followed David's work now for over 15 years and this Man has inspired me on my journey. The depth and incredible volume of research over the years is a testament to his passion for truth and he is an absolute legend for continuing his quest to inform mankind of the insane and distorted reality we find ourselves in the face of such ridicule from ignorant lesser minds. If you are new to his work then buckle up Dorothy because Kansas is going bye bye.

The Pied Piper of Hamelin
The Pied Piper of Hamelin

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful read, 15 Jan. 2013
It is very easy to race through this wonderful book without really taking it in, so a second read through is a must. I remember well that an illustrated version of this book gave me chills at how sinister it seemed and how magical at the same time. I can't help but think how much better off we would all be if a pied piper showed up and took the corporation off somewhere instead of the children.