Profile for Joe > Reviews

Content by Joe

Joe

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant audiobook, 2 May 2013
I've reviewed Ali Sparkes books in the past these SWITCH books are really terrific, I also think the reader, Daniel Hill, brings it all to life- listen and learn!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ali Sparkes you are my hero, 2 May 2013
I've read all of these books and downloaded them for my iod as well- they're not only fab reads the narration is great fun as well. Listen/read the whole series and listen to Ali's other books- they're brilliant

S.W.I.T.C.H.: Chameleon Chaos
S.W.I.T.C.H.: Chameleon Chaos

5.0 out of 5 stars SWITCH, 2 May 2013
Danny and Josh are back- brilliant stuff- always are- my kids love this series by the fab Ali Sparkes and this audio version is just the thing for keeping them rotting each other up- they're a real mine of info as well- we went down to the Wetland Centre and my youngest shouted 'Lets see if we can find Danny in the pond!". Well done !

Fizzlebert Stump: The Boy Who Ran Away from the Circus (and Joined the Library)
Fizzlebert Stump: The Boy Who Ran Away from the Circus (and Joined the Library)

5.0 out of 5 stars audiobook- brilliant listen- great fun, 2 May 2013
i really thought this was one of the best audiobooks ive listened to with the kids in my class for years- see previous review- honestly written and narrated brilliantly- please listen and join in the fun!

Fizzlebert Stump and the Bearded Boy
Fizzlebert Stump and the Bearded Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars Teacher commands attention- this audiobook is brilliant fun!, 2 May 2013
Fun fun fun- original- love the referencing to the reader/listener. its dotty and hugely enjoyable. Never mind the kids, adults- attention and sit up, please, this is a compulsory listen- or detention forever!!

Schlock Horror (Schlock Horror! Book 1)
Schlock Horror (Schlock Horror! Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Where has this totally original voice come from?, 2 May 2013
My wife read ths on Kindle and literally strapped me to a chair and made me read it (not naked I may add!) its funny, original and a brilliant pick me up- Where has this author been all my married life- at last we have something to talk and laugh about!!

Will Gallows and the Rock Demon's Blood
Will Gallows and the Rock Demon's Blood

5.0 out of 5 stars At last!, 2 May 2013
Books 1 and 2 great but this is even better! Narration and story are terrific, highly recommended -by a LIbrarian!

The Art of Jeremy Gardiner
The Art of Jeremy Gardiner
by Wendy Baron

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 22 Jan. 2013
I first saw Jeremy gardiner's work at The Belgrave, North London- and it was a huge success. British Art post war is really gaining momentum both institutionally and at auction. Received this book as a gift. It is a delight, highly recommended

The Fast Diet: The Secret of Intermittent Fasting - Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer
by Dr Michael Mosley

5.0 out of 5 stars if i could give it a 1000 stars I would, BUY Michael Mosley's book THIS is the ONE to make and save your life, 13 Jan. 2013
This is a brilliant book- and It works- this is the one, don't buy the others that have ripped bits from Mosley's brilliantly researched tv show.

Prepare your child for success with maths
Prepare your child for success with maths

5.0 out of 5 stars Angela Gillham, 11 Oct. 2012
Was browsing the kindles and came across this book. It is excellent. I have never found maths easy and I am so pleased to have found this book to help my two year old. It has given me lots of ideas. Extremely good value. I recommend it!