Profile for caroline > Reviews

Content by caroline

caroline (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
FALKE Women's Cosy Wool Calf Socks, Red (rio Red 8107), 6/8 (Manufacturer size: 39-42)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic socks!, 2 Mar. 2016
I love these fantastic socks!

Understanding and Treating Chronic Shame: A Relational/Neurobiological Approach
Understanding and Treating Chronic Shame: A Relational/Neurobiological Approach
by Patricia A. Deyoung

5.0 out of 5 stars Really thoughtful, helpful up-to-date and relational book about shame, 2 Mar. 2016
I found this to be a really helpful and up to date book about shame. Excellent neurobiology references and written in a very relational easy to understand style. It is a very useful and enlightening text book for psychotherapists interested in helping clients to work through chronic shame. It is not primarily a self-help book, though many people struggling with shame in its many guises may recognise themselves in the material in this book which may then inspire them to look into therapy. There is a sister book on relational therapy which I am going to read next.
Thank you Patricia De Young for your really excellent thoughtful book which I have recommended to fellow therapists.

Linens Limited 100% Egyptian Cotton 200 Thread Count Fitted Sheet, White, Single

1.0 out of 5 stars absolutely the worst bedlinen ever, 10 Jun. 2015
I do not like to leave negative reviews but I feel I must in the interest of other customers who will not want to waste their money as I have. This is the worst quality bedlinen I have ever purchased. It said to wash before use, so I followed the instructions and, as another reviewer pointed out, impossible to iron. I am sure now it is washed, though unused, I won't be able to return it, so I will put it down to experience. ``````````` It said on the packaging it was cotton but nowhere on the items is there a label to indicate this is so. I am writing this review to avoid other people wasting their money. I know this bedlinen is cheap, but it is absolutely terrible and does not feel like cotton to me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 8, 2016 3:57 PM GMT

Linens Limited 100% Egyptian Cotton 200 Thread Count Duvet Cover, White, Single
Linens Limited 100% Egyptian Cotton 200 Thread Count Duvet Cover, White, Single

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 10 Jun. 2015
This is the worst quality bedlinen I have ever purchased. It said to wash before use, so I followed the instructions and, as another reviewer pointed out, impossible to iron. It said on the packaging it was cotton but nowhere on the items is there a label to indicate this is so. I am writing this review to avoid other people wasting their money. I know this bedlinen is cheap, but it is absolutely terrible and does not feel like cotton to me.

Luxury Hotel & Spa Greek Key Bath Mats, Set of 2
Luxury Hotel & Spa Greek Key Bath Mats, Set of 2
Offered by A&B Traders

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 9 Jun. 2015
very good, just what I wanted. thanks

Linens Limited 100% Egyptian Cotton 200 Thread Count Oxford Pillow Cases, White, Pair
Offered by Linens Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars These are the worst quality pillowcases I have ever bought, 9 Jun. 2015
These are the worst quality pillowcases I have ever bought. As another reviewer said, they are hell to iron. It said on the packet they were 100% cotton, but I have never felt cotton like them and there is no label at all on the pillowcases themselves to verify the fabric. I would never ever purchase these again. The delivery was very fast, but all downhill from there. I am writing this review to save other people wasting their money. It said to wash before use, it didn't improve things and of course now they are washed, though as yet unused, I won't be able to return them. Terrible.

Oasis Delights Natural Medjool Dates (1kg)
Oasis Delights Natural Medjool Dates (1kg)
Offered by The Medjool Date Company

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit sugary and dry, 28 Jan. 2015
These dates are not as fresh as I expected. They are a bit sugary and dry.

Kent and Fraser Vanilla Butter Crunch 125 g (Pack of 6)
Kent and Fraser Vanilla Butter Crunch 125 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good vanilla flavour, 14 Nov. 2014
These biscuits are delicious. Good vanilla flavour, buttery and crunchy. Just what it says on the box!

Odysea Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil Tin 5 Litre
Odysea Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil Tin 5 Litre

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok for cooking but not good enough for salad, 26 July 2014
This is not good olive oil. It is ok for cooking oil but not good enough for salad.

Steiff 25cm Classic 1920 Jointed Teddy Bear (Dark Brown)
Steiff 25cm Classic 1920 Jointed Teddy Bear (Dark Brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 4 Feb. 2014
This little eddy is gorgeous. Overall excellent quality, well built, strong joints and soft fur.Will last a long time. In all a beautiful teddy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3