Profile for Phil B > Reviews

Soul Sessions 2
Soul Sessions 2
Offered by Shop4World

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Soul Sessions 2 (Audio CD)
Strong voice and good music, not my favourite Joss Stone album but good

Feels Like Home
Feels Like Home
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Feels Like Home (Audio CD)
Really good album that features regularly on my playlist

iPad Air 2 Case, ESR® PU Leather Case Ultra Slim with Soft TPU Bumper Edge [Corner Protection] and Magnetic Auto Wake & Sleep Function for iPad Air 2 / iPad 6th Generation (Black)
Offered by ESR Case EU Store

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I wanted at a good price., 10 Sept. 2015
It's still new but fits perfectly, is tactile and protective; exactly what I wanted at a good price.

The Nemesis Program (Ben Hope, Book 9)
The Nemesis Program (Ben Hope, Book 9)
by Scott Mariani

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sept. 2015
Another great Ben Hope novel, may there be many more!

Chasing Yesterday
Chasing Yesterday
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it and listen to it every day since purchasing ..., 10 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Chasing Yesterday (Audio CD)
This is my first High Flying Birds album, I love it and listen to it every day since purchasing it! I'll be buying more.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sept. 2015
It works first time and is cheap, what more do you need

Saturns Pattern
Saturns Pattern

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Saturns Pattern (Audio CD)
For me Stanley Road has been my favourite Paul Weller album for some time but I'm loving Saturns Pattern

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Wife, happy baby, 9 Aug. 2012
My wife asked me to buy these as our 6 week old son was suffering when using Tommee T (normal) bottles after a friend recommended them, my Son and Wife are very happy with the results - you do need to be careful on assembly but the sterilisation and anti colic performance is well worth it.

Garmin Nuvi 2310 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps and Bluetooth
Garmin Nuvi 2310 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps and Bluetooth

5.0 out of 5 stars First Use: a good start, 10 Mar. 2011
I used this for the first time just a day after recieving the unit to navigate to LHR terminal 5 not having flown from this terminal before. I found the unit to be easy to update, easy to use and accurate; especially the speed warnings which pinged every time I came close to limit signs/cameras. The real view junction feature is superb, clear and effective, a real bonus on the way out of T5 to the M4! As luck would have it the M4 was closed for a large section of my route to T5 (even at 5am!) this meant an extensive diversion which the Nuvi 2310 managed without fuss and was quick to re-route. A great buy which I'd happily reccomend to anyone.

Recovery (Explicit Version) [Explicit]
Recovery (Explicit Version) [Explicit]

4.0 out of 5 stars Return to form, 10 Aug. 2010
I purchased Relapse when released then Recovery, Relapse was not the best work of Eminem (musically) but I have some knowledge of addiction and the journey that an addict takes; so I purchased Recovery hoping for a return to form musically. This is exactly what I got, a return to form. The Lyrics have struck home with many addicts who are now in recovery and with a stronger soundtrack to back up the salient lyrics, it has also been a success with a wider fan base. I've enjoyed it immensely and would recommend it to anyone, not just those who have experienced the issues first hand.

Page: 1 | 2