Profile for Phil B > Reviews

Phil B (UK)

MAM Anti-Colic Self-Sterilising Bottles 260 ml - Blue/white, 3-Pack
MAM Anti-Colic Self-Sterilising Bottles 260 ml - Blue/white, 3-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Wife, happy baby, 9 Aug. 2012
My wife asked me to buy these as our 6 week old son was suffering when using Tommee T (normal) bottles after a friend recommended them, my Son and Wife are very happy with the results - you do need to be careful on assembly but the sterilisation and anti colic performance is well worth it.

Garmin Nuvi 2310 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps and Bluetooth
Garmin Nuvi 2310 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps and Bluetooth

5.0 out of 5 stars First Use: a good start, 10 Mar. 2011
I used this for the first time just a day after recieving the unit to navigate to LHR terminal 5 not having flown from this terminal before. I found the unit to be easy to update, easy to use and accurate; especially the speed warnings which pinged every time I came close to limit signs/cameras. The real view junction feature is superb, clear and effective, a real bonus on the way out of T5 to the M4! As luck would have it the M4 was closed for a large section of my route to T5 (even at 5am!) this meant an extensive diversion which the Nuvi 2310 managed without fuss and was quick to re-route. A great buy which I'd happily reccomend to anyone.

Recovery (Explicit Version) [Explicit]
Recovery (Explicit Version) [Explicit]

4.0 out of 5 stars Return to form, 10 Aug. 2010
I purchased Relapse when released then Recovery, Relapse was not the best work of Eminem (musically) but I have some knowledge of addiction and the journey that an addict takes; so I purchased Recovery hoping for a return to form musically. This is exactly what I got, a return to form. The Lyrics have struck home with many addicts who are now in recovery and with a stronger soundtrack to back up the salient lyrics, it has also been a success with a wider fan base. I've enjoyed it immensely and would recommend it to anyone, not just those who have experienced the issues first hand.

Wake Up The Nation (2 Disc Deluxe Edition)
Wake Up The Nation (2 Disc Deluxe Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars No Tears, 12 May 2010
I really enjoyed this album and as is often the case with Weller he raised some interesting views on the world which we live in; I bought the deluxe edition with the additional CD, Booklet. The one thing I miss from the days of vinyl is the artwork, opinion & sleeve notes which is lacking from most albums today, worth the extra in my view. The stand out tracks are many on this album, however I admit to being a Weller fan since the late 70's, the soulful No Tears to Cry is probably my favourite track today or is it Find the torch/burn the plans or..!

I was less impressed with the second CD `Change up the Nation' which I found to be a confusing mix of different styles which are not coherent when listened to back to back, but again some of the remixes were to my taste and I felt that overall it added to the value of the deluxe edition, lets face it your probably already a Weller fan if your buying this version over the single disc version or the download.