Profile for Daedalus > Reviews

Content by Daedalus

Daedalus "Daedalus" (Area 51)

Page: 1 | 2
Zboard Gamers Keyboard Starter Kit (PC)
Zboard Gamers Keyboard Starter Kit (PC)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother. Really., 12 May 2010
I bought one of these keyboards because they looked useful. I work as a programmer and often find myself playing games between bouts of work, so one of these might be good to use when I don't work in my offices, which could be for two weeks at a time.

I have to admit, I was wrong.

This keyboard is not very well built at all. While the idea is good, the building of it is just pathetic. First it gave me random errors and would fail for no given reason. All other USB devices, be it my mouse or wireless adapter still work.

I tried looking to see why this might happen, but it does appear that lots of other people have issues similar to mine. Now I play with the same keyboard I program with, which has been with me for some three years and yet to fail.

If you want a gaming keyboard, look elsewhere. Even a Microsoft plain QWERTY keyboard would be better than this.

Guild Wars - Eye of the North - Expansion (Jora Sleeve)
Guild Wars - Eye of the North - Expansion (Jora Sleeve)

5.0 out of 5 stars Small note, 4 Jun. 2007
Amazon hasn't noted this but it's important to know: This expansion will need one of the other three games to be used, be it Nightfall, Factions or Prophicies.

I'd suggest Prophicies as this carries on from where Prophicies left off.

Page: 1 | 2