Profile for Wolfpack Publishing > Reviews

Content by Wolfpack Publi...

Wolfpack Publishing

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
The Case of Dr Dude: A Michaela McPherson Mystery (Book 1) (Michaela McPherson Mysteries)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Case of Dr. Dude, 4 Mar. 2016
This new series by Judith Lucci pulls out all the stops. As a big fan of the Alex Destephano books, I was happy to see that Lucci didn't stop there; this book is a great intro to a new and promising protagonist, Michaela McPherson. Michaela is tough, smart, and takes with her a pair of memorable, unlikely companions. Lucci's book is full of heart-stopping situations, well-paced thrills, and interesting, familiar characters that make this story immediate and relatable. This is a masterful thriller that will please all fans of the genre.

EVERY FAMILY HAS ONE: Based on true historical events
EVERY FAMILY HAS ONE: Based on true historical events

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Family Has One, 6 Oct. 2015
This is a poignant, well-written novel that captures both the incredible pain and joy of the family bond. Each character Warrington presents is complex and tells a remarkable story based on the real-life issues faced by the Catholic church historically and presently. This is a timely and compelling novel that didn’t fail to keep me interested, and I would recommend it highly to those curious about exploring themes of religion and family in the context of a dominant Catholicism. This book is not one lightly taken, and should not be missed.

Legend Of Ender ZombiePigman (ENDVENTURES SERIES Book 23)
Legend Of Ender ZombiePigman (ENDVENTURES SERIES Book 23)

5.0 out of 5 stars Legend of Ender Zombie Pigman by Ender King, 27 Jun. 2015
Once again, an impressive and cool offer from Ender King, the self-proclaimed “messenger of Notch” with plenty of tales to tell about the massively popular world of Minecraft. This book was a fun little journey into the imaginary places and characters of the game, as the author plays with Minecraft’s conventions and gives a whole new spin on the world. Young readers just getting into the game will love this--though short, it packs some good fun and will certainly recruit more little Minecraft followers.

Ultimate Minecraft Monsters Revealed For The First Time (Minecraft Monsters Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate Minecraft Monsters Revealed… by Ender King, 27 Jun. 2015
I loved this clever installment to Ender King’s Minecraft books, as this was another creatively-crafted introduction to little readers and gamers to the terrible creatures of the game’s world. The author presents these creatures through little stories that will hook any child or adult into the crazy endless world of Minecraft. If this doesn’t convince the little gamer in your family to pick up the Minecraft universe, I don’t know what will!

Notch's Mysterious Creatures Revealed For The First Time (ENDVENTURES SERIES)
Notch's Mysterious Creatures Revealed For The First Time (ENDVENTURES SERIES)

5.0 out of 5 stars Notch’s Mysterious Creatures Revealed… by Ender King, 27 Jun. 2015
Here’s a fun addition to any Minecraft lover’s digital collection, especially for the little gamer in your family. This book will introduce all sorts of Minecraft creatures, big and small, terrifying and mysterious. Younger kids will delight in these short tales and parents will get a kick out of the creative way the author gets kids into reading through one of the world’s most popular games. Nicely done, Ender King.

Weight Loss Motivation  - (JARGON FREE!) (Be Your Own Nutritionist (Be Your Own Everything!))
Weight Loss Motivation - (JARGON FREE!) (Be Your Own Nutritionist (Be Your Own Everything!))

5.0 out of 5 stars Weight Loss Motivation by Dexter Poin, 27 Jun. 2015
This is far more than just weight loss motivation. This is a book that speaks to me in such a way that when I was finished reading it I felt as if I had not read anything at all. I felt as if I just had a skype conversation with a guy who practices what he preaches. I checked out Dexter's YouTube channel and the guy is just a real down to earth normal guy who tells things as they are with no scripts. His books seem to be out on an island all by themselves. This one is a cleverly written book that definitely motivated me to think about health.

Diabetic Friendly Recipes - Slow Cooker Recipes - 75 Recipes!
Diabetic Friendly Recipes - Slow Cooker Recipes - 75 Recipes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Diabetic Friendly Recipes by Kate Marshall, 27 Jun. 2015
Having diabetic family members, I know the challenges they face and just how careful you have to be when cooking a meal. This cookbook by Kate Marshall makes the process so much easier--now I can feed my family better meals that are more conscious of their dietary needs. And best of all, these recipes are yummy! I can’t wait to try all the slow-cooker recipes especially, because it’s the most well-used appliance in my kitchen. Well done, Recipe Junkies.

Anti Inflammatory Cookbook - 50 Slow Cooker Recipes With Anti - Inflammatory Ingredients: Bonus: Pressure Cooker & Salad Recipes

5.0 out of 5 stars Anti-Inflammatory Cookbook by Kate Marshall, 27 Jun. 2015
Another great purchase from the Recipe Junkies and Kate Marshall, this book offers up some delicious meal ideas that are easy to prepare and, better than that, healthy! I appreciated Marshall’s attention to ingredients that cut down on inflammation, a problem that, as advertised on the book, many gout-sufferers are conscious of. I loved the easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions and healthful (and tasty!) ingredients; this is a great addition to my digital cookbook collection and I’m looking forward to trying out all of the recipes.

How to Design & Make Fabulous Cushions
How to Design & Make Fabulous Cushions

5.0 out of 5 stars How to Design and Make Fabulous Cushions by Margo Price, 27 Jun. 2015
I don’t have a ton of sewing experience, but Margo Price always makes me feel a little more confident when I sit down to craft. This wonderful guide book made it so much easier for me to create something, start to finish, by myself--something I could easily design and execute step by step and proudly display the result! This particular guide provides lessons on designing and sewing patterns for cushions, something a beginning to intermediate-level stitcher can easily make. I’m excited to increase my skill level and experiment with different designs using this guide. Highly recommended.

To The Stars: A Stewardess - A Contemporary Love Story: Travel Romance - A Travel Fiction Story - Adventure Romance (Flight Attendant Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars To the Stars: A Stewardess by Roxy Jewell, 27 Jun. 2015
Lena’s adventures heat up once again in this fourth installment to Roxy Jewell’s romantic Flight Attendant series. I loved Giovanni’s dark mystery and the tension created by Lena’s ongoing struggle to fight for a life of love and passion amidst a world of violence and crime. Jewell has given us another late night page-turner for sure, and I devoured this one. Fans of romance will love the thrill of this book, as well as Lena’s steady determination to find the life she deserves and craves. This book lends a wonderful, exciting pace to Lena and Giovanni’s continued journey and I look forward to reading more from Roxy Jewell.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9