Profile for ksloan > Reviews

Content by ksloan

ksloan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
TypeandColor® Motorola Moto E Premium TPU Flower Printed Silicone Case Gel Skin Cover Free Stylus & Screen & Polishing Cloth (Rainbow Star)
Offered by TypeandColor

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this cover, 4 Jun. 2015
I love this cover, it's a perfect fit, is bright and cheerful and goes well with my white Motorolla Moto e

New Official Football Team Toiletries Gift Set (Chelsea FC)
New Official Football Team Toiletries Gift Set (Chelsea FC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gift for Chelsea fan, 29 Mar. 2013
Bought this as a birthday present, the recipient, obviously a chelsea fan was well pleased with it. I would probable have preferred for there to be seperate shower gel and shampoo rather than a 2 in 1.

Chelsea FC Knitted Beanie Hat Royal Blue & Navy Trim
Chelsea FC Knitted Beanie Hat Royal Blue & Navy Trim

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality hat, 29 Mar. 2013
Bought this as a birthday present, it was of excellent quality and the recipient was delighted with it. would not hesitate to reccommend it to anyone else.

Xbox LIVE Gold 12-Month Membership Card (Xbox One/360)
Xbox LIVE Gold 12-Month Membership Card (Xbox One/360)
Offered by Executivez

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stocking filler, 17 Jan. 2013
I know this is expensive for a stocking filler, but its a good price for a 12month gold membership. Would recommend to anyone looking to commence or renew xbox live membership.

NIKE5 Junior Bomba Astro-Turf Football Boots, Black/Cherry, UK1
NIKE5 Junior Bomba Astro-Turf Football Boots, Black/Cherry, UK1

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing trainers, 17 Jan. 2013
I love these trainers, as does my son. The colouring is great and they are wearing well, really pleased with them. Wish I could still get the bigger size!

Mr Bean: The Ultimate Collection - Suitcase and Teddy Edition [DVD]
Mr Bean: The Ultimate Collection - Suitcase and Teddy Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rowan Atkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous box set!, 17 Jan. 2013
I am so delighted with this box set, it is such good family viewing with laughs for everyone regardless of age. These dvd's will find their way into our caravan come summertime as you are happy to watch them over and again. Mr Bean's teddy was an excellent extra as my son just lives it. Overall, a great buy!

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nuketown 2025 Edition (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nuketown 2025 Edition (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good game, 17 Jan. 2013
Although not a 'gamer' myself, the rest of my family seem to love this game and would recommend it to anyone of an appropriate age.

FIFA 13 (Xbox 360)
FIFA 13 (Xbox 360)
Offered by 4GamersUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very realistic, 17 Jan. 2013
This review is from: FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
This is a great game, my son loves it, it is very realistic with superb commentry. I would highly recommend this to and football fans.

Venom Twin Charging Cradle: Black (Xbox 360)
Venom Twin Charging Cradle: Black (Xbox 360)
Offered by Turbotrance

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 5 Jan. 2013
My son is really pleased with this charger, he much prefers using it to charging the controllers on the xbox. However, it only charges two of our three controllers, our third which was bought seperately does not have a metal 'plate' at the back to make contact with the charger so just make sure what your controllers are like before purchasing. I'm sure all controllers that come with console will be suitable, it's just the ones bought seperatly you have to watch out for.

Ingenious Strategy Game
Ingenious Strategy Game
Offered by Fun Collectables

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 5 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Ingenious Strategy Game (Toy)
I bought this because of the good reviews it got. Am pleased to say we weren't disappointed as we really enjoy it, adults and kids alike. It was a good game to take to houses we visited over the holidays as its so quick and easy to learn and no douubt come summertime it will move into our caravan!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3