Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Learn more Fitbit
Profile for Yazoo > Reviews

Content by Yazoo

Yazoo

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Mykal Sticky Stuff Remover 250ml
Mykal Sticky Stuff Remover 250ml
Offered by A ONE SUPPLIERS

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, 22 July 2017
Under the sink is where i keep all my glues and glue guns etc - My sink had big leak and somehow a glue gun exploded.. unbelievble bad luck. The whole floor was covered in this silicone glue that was impossible to remove. It was on my feet and everywhere - i thought my kitchen floor was wrecked. I spent hours throwing every product and possible cleaning method there is to rid the stuff. it was to sticky
A couple days later i remembered i had some of this stuff in my office for sticky labels
It was just amazing how well it work... Completely removed the sillicone glue from the kitchen floor.
If you ever have accident with glue and it goes everywhere - This stuff is excellent

Clean-n-Tidy Adult Everyday Cat Litter, 15 Kg
Clean-n-Tidy Adult Everyday Cat Litter, 15 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cat litter - Always Buy -, 4 Feb. 2017
This cat litter is the best

It sticks to cat pee and poo perfectly. it covers it enough so its not horrible to deal with and hides odour..
Even seconds after the pee or poo has been buried it forms into ball that does not break..
Its extremely good stuff

I also like that its light weight and easy on the cats paws. They enjoy using this littler and wouldn't buy anything else.

Cat Stick, Cat Toys Interactive Wand With 2 Feather Teaser Toy on a Strong Wand Extending to 35 inch Fun Exerciser For Your Cat and Kitten
Offered by Manlening Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy - Recommended, 4 Feb. 2017
If i buy my cats a £1.50 wand or a£10.50 wand, they do not care and chase it in the same way.
At £6.99 i thought i'll give this a try because i liked the design and i am not disappointed
The handle is comfortable to hold and made of a foamy type material.
The fish rod extends and makes it easy and fun to manoeuvre
I much prefer this to the more expensive Da-bird.
The feather toy does not feel flimsy and it makes the very important whoosh flappy wing type sound

Cat Catcher - Mouse and Wand Cat Toy: From the maker of Da Bird
Cat Catcher - Mouse and Wand Cat Toy: From the maker of Da Bird
Offered by BPS Wholesale

2.0 out of 5 stars Cats like it but overpriced, 15 Jan. 2017
Waste of money, my cats enjoyed playing with this but it's not worth the price. I have similar toys that cost £1 from pet shop that they enjoy just as much and the quality is just as good. The cheese wire type metal is little worrying + Its short length compared to da bird and harder to move around so overall I would not recommend.

No Man's Sky (PS4)
No Man's Sky (PS4)
Offered by Arancia Eoutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Ticks all the boxes for me, 4 Jan. 2017
This review is from: No Man's Sky (PS4) (Video Game)
It's a beautiful game and i love the idea I can find new places that no one else has been. I only got this at Christmas and patched. It's tiny bit like mine craft with space exploration. It's nice game just to get lost in for hours on end.. This would be my dream game at 12 and even as adult it comes close

Scotch Packing Tape, 50 mm x 66 m - Clear, 6 Rolls
Scotch Packing Tape, 50 mm x 66 m - Clear, 6 Rolls
Offered by Multi Lines

5.0 out of 5 stars The best packaging tape on Amazon, 11 Nov. 2016
I use a crazy amount tape being a online seller and this stuff is by far the best. I have tried other cheaper brands on amazon which have been awful compared to this tape. Its worth the extra money

Battlefield 1 (PS4)
Battlefield 1 (PS4)
Offered by Astute Octopus

4.0 out of 5 stars I am not a fan of big multiplayer games and my review is based just on the campaign / story mode., 30 Oct. 2016
This review is from: Battlefield 1 (PS4) (Video Game)
This game i have played many times before, its very stealth and reminded me of a metal gear game rather then battlefield - its not going to blow your mind with originality yet i think it shines above other similar games because everything just works together perfectly. The characters spark emotion and interest, the controls work beautifully and the gameplay is really good fun, plus its very respectful & real to the history of ww1. There is nothing annoying or frustrating about this game.
I just wish the story mode / campaign was longer. If i would of known the campaign was going be soo short i would of held of buying for little while. I would say the campaign is about 6/7 hours long and yes i know campaign is prob the wrong word because you are different characters and playing different life stories yet am old school and campaign / multiplayer is how i see games.
It one them games that all gamers should play at some point.

Brand New Designed Racing Sport Swivel Office Chair in Black Red Colour
Brand New Designed Racing Sport Swivel Office Chair in Black Red Colour
Offered by Daal's Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Good chair - recommend buying, 2 Jun. 2016
I've bought £60 chairs in the past which look good but turn out to be rubbishy cheap thin padded and nothing like the picture whereas with this chair the picture matches - it has thick padding and strongish arms and feels proper. Its worth the money and I would recommend
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 11, 2016 9:38 AM GMT

Leather USB 2.0 High Speed Flash Pen Drive Disk Memory Stick with Metal Keyring Supports Windows and Mac OS Choice of 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB Great Gift (8GB Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 20 Mar. 2016
Normally with cheap usbs and keyring imported from China the leather * if real * is sourced from small animals and not in a nice way.

Dying Light Be the Zombie Edition (Xbox One)
Dying Light Be the Zombie Edition (Xbox One)
Offered by GameVerge

3.0 out of 5 stars I got bored pretty quick, 31 Aug. 2015
Boring storyline , characters I couldn't care less about and missions are easy, zombies are to easy - it reminded me of 1st assassin creed where it's just long long mission points jumping between buildings and roads and I guess with bit of farcry, I am not big fan of long drawn out adventure games. I like more fast pace games. I thought this was going be survival horror but is more one for the 18year old kids who haven't played this game 100 times already..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6