Profile for Lindsay Bailey > Reviews

Content by Lindsay Bailey

Lindsay Bailey

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Steiff 45cm Leo Lion (Blonde)
Steiff 45cm Leo Lion (Blonde)

5.0 out of 5 stars Usual quality, 8 Jan. 2017
Fabulous steiff toy soft and adorable

Edible Cake Lace Silver Premix 200 Grams - Ideal for Cake and Cupcake Decoration and Craft
Offered by House of Hazel

3.0 out of 5 stars ready to go, 8 Jan. 2017
Found it stiffer than expected but workable

Pain Relief Pen Pain Gone
Pain Relief Pen Pain Gone
Offered by Tower Health

1.0 out of 5 stars Due to technique required and Mums arthritis she found this ..., 16 Sept. 2016
Due to technique required and Mums arthritis she found this impossible to use.

NavLine 7 inch SAT NAV Car GPS Navigation with UK and Full EU Maps, Bluetooth, Wireless Camera, Free Lifetime Map Updates (8GB)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Sept. 2016
Excellent tool for travelling abroad .Must remember to update before we go next time!

Samsung Galaxy J5 (2015) Gorilla Tech ® Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector Invisible Shield HD Cover 9H Hardness Crystal Clear HD Quality Shatter & Scratch Resistant for Samsung Galaxy J5
Offered by GorillaTech

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I can't believe how much trauma it encountered ..., 16 Sept. 2016
I previous had this product on another phone and when I changed phones I replaced it. My new phone went on holiday with me to Catalonia and whilst visiting a local beauty spot I inadvertently left it on the top of the car. We travelled several miles along uneven hairpin style roads wondering what the noise was until the phone fell off into the road. The following driver retrieved it for me .I was upset to see what I thought was the level of damage .So much so that I did not remove the Gorilla protection till I cam home .What a result ... not a scratch on my phone but a completely destroyed Gorilla screen. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ! I can't believe how much trauma it encountered without any damage to my phone. I re-ordered immediately and within 4 weeks I dropped my phone and hey ho yet again a damaged Gorilla but NO damage to my phone.
An excellent accessory which has saved me a considerable amount of money already .Truly recommended ,I wont do without mine now.
Comment Comment | Permalink

2.Bloomy Sing Along Farm Tractor
2.Bloomy Sing Along Farm Tractor
Offered by BestChoice

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy and traditional great, 25 April 2016
Fabulous toy ,sturdy and traditional great !

Tidlo Paragon Pirate Ship
Tidlo Paragon Pirate Ship

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 April 2016
This review is from: Tidlo Paragon Pirate Ship (Toy)
lovely toy

Pet Hair & Lint Catching Wash Balls (12)
Pet Hair & Lint Catching Wash Balls (12)
Offered by Betterware Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 25 April 2016
Not very efficient

Nova Rico Arca Illuminated Children's Globe - 25 cm
Nova Rico Arca Illuminated Children's Globe - 25 cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Bulb failure, 25 April 2016
Globe is Ok but bulb is unsuitable .Globe was fully replaced then bulb went straight away. What a shame .Disappointing for child

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4