Profile for P. Kerstin > Reviews

2 X Kampa Amalfi Folding Reclining Camping Garden Lounge/Lounger Chair
2 X Kampa Amalfi Folding Reclining Camping Garden Lounge/Lounger Chair
Offered by Outdoor Value

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Oct. 2014
Comfortable,adjustable,strong good quality chairs. A good buy.

Encore Cat Food Tin Chicken Multipack, 70g, Pack of 4
Encore Cat Food Tin Chicken Multipack, 70g, Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars ... have this on monthly order and it is just great! Every month the parcel arrives before the estimated ..., 16 Aug. 2014
I have this on monthly order and it is just great! Every month the parcel arrives before the estimated delivery date, the price is good and best of all my cat loves it! What's not to like?

Bosch Pro Energy Compact Cleaner Bsgl3126gb, Black, 100% Performance With 50% Energy Saving

5.0 out of 5 stars 99.9% perfect, 15 Jan. 2014
Everything about this compact vacuum cleaner says "quality". From the extra long reach of the telescopic tubes and quiet operation to the powerful suction and large capacity bag there is not a bad thing to be said about it. The only tiny criticism is the release slide for the telescopic tubes which you have to pull up when you want to go down. (maybe not very clear, but I know what I mean). Otherwise I love it. I would definitely recommend especially for someone with limited storage space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Identical to branded product, 14 May 2013
(apart from the logo) and what a fab price! Highly recommended to all electric tooth brush users. Why are the brands so expensive?

Alcatel One Touch GLAM 810D (Cherry red) sim-free, unbranded
Alcatel One Touch GLAM 810D (Cherry red) sim-free, unbranded

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE LOVE LOVE, 23 Nov. 2012
this gorgeous, shiny, sexy,lipstick red phone. If anyone wants to take it from me they will have to prise it from my cold lifeless fingers. It looks like a sophisticated compact mirror, when you open it the whole world is there, in great style. All my friends have phone envy, you can keep your iphones etc, this is all I will ever want.

5.0 out of 5 stars What is there to say, 23 Nov. 2012
about a PAYG sim card? It's just what I wanted as an update for my old sim card, and it siuts me.

Vodafone VF354 Pay as you go Handset - Black/Grey Champagne Silver
Vodafone VF354 Pay as you go Handset - Black/Grey Champagne Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Would give 5 stars, 23 Nov. 2012
but the keypad is a little on the small size for my sausage fingers! Great little phone though, does everything I want it to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 2 Jan. 2012
This quiet,compact machine is ideal for drying out my caravan, which was suffering from condensation and even mildew. Now that problem is solved I use it for drying my washing, there is a special setting for the purpose. It is quite unbelievable how much water is collected in the tray at the end of each day. Now I don't have to replace my clothing and furnishings!

Hama Star 75 Tripod With free Carry Case
Hama Star 75 Tripod With free Carry Case
Offered by liGo

3.0 out of 5 stars Great service, shame about the product, 19 Jan. 2010
Very good and efficient service from the seller. When the tripod arrived it was found to have a misshapen joint however this was easily remedied by the addition of a washer. You get what you pay for.