Profile for M&DL > Reviews

Content by M&DL

M&DL

Biona Organic Coconut Palm Sugar 500 g (Pack of 3)
Biona Organic Coconut Palm Sugar 500 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect sugar, 8 Jun. 2013
Biona Organic Coconut Palm Sugar is another great product from Biona. I can finally treat my family to delicious, but nutritious, cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies, cakes, etc. When baking my 100% organic wholemeal cakes and cookies, I always had a feeling that the sugar spoiled their nutritional value. When I read about coconut palm sugar I was so pleased.

Believe me, it’s such a great option.

Firstly, it makes my baking products really tasty, with a kind of caramel taste. Secondly, it is naturally low on the Glycemic Index (GI), producing a slow energy release. Thirdly, it contains Potassium, Magnesium, Zinc and Iron and is a natural source of the vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and C. Fourthly, I need to use less coconut palm sugar for my baking recipes than cane sugar, which makes my recipes less caloric as well.

I advise every mother to give it a go.

Biona Organic Pizza Bases Mini 4-pizza Bases 300 g (Pack of 5, Total 20 Pizza Bases)

5.0 out of 5 stars A healthy choice, 8 Jun. 2013
I used to bake our own organic wholemeal dough for pizzas. However, our Bread Machine has broken, after 7 years of daily use. So, we decided to start buying the pizza bases. I was so delighted to have found, after an intensive search, these organic wholemeal pizza bases. They are tasty, crunchy, nutritious, and it allows you to make healthy pizzas for the whole family and to each one’s taste. Who says pizza cannot be healthy?

Biona Organic Almond Butter 170 g (Pack of 3)
Biona Organic Almond Butter 170 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty and smooth, 8 Jun. 2013
A few months ago we decided to replace all of our organic canned food for organic jarred food instead, due to the toxins that leach from the lining of cans into food (e.g. BPA). I was so pleased to find a good range of organic jarred food in Amazon. Moreover, you can get them at very competitive prices, especially if you subscribe, which saves you 10%.

Fantastic organic almond butter. Very smooth and tastes wonderful. Plus the fact that it is so nutritious.

Biona Organic Jarred Garden Peas 350 g (Pack of 6)
Biona Organic Jarred Garden Peas 350 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars So tasty, 8 Jun. 2013

Biona garden peas are very tasty and are excellent in salads. A jar contains a good quantity of peas as well.

Biona Organic Peach Halves 350 g (Pack of 3)
Biona Organic Peach Halves 350 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 8 Jun. 2013

I always buy fresh organic fruit. However, it is quite difficult to find tasty, nicely ripened peaches in the UK (when compared to Mediterranean countries). So, I was glad to discover Biona Organic Peach Halves, which are lovely and the only ones I found so far without added sugar. They only contain apple and lemon juice. Very nutritious and we all like them a lot.

Bionova Organic Baked Beans 340 g (Pack of 6)
Bionova Organic Baked Beans 340 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty and with the right consistency, 8 Jun. 2013
A few months ago we decided to replace all our organic canned food for organic jarred food instead, due to the toxins that leach from the lining of cans into food (e.g. BPA). I was so pleased to find a good range of organic jarred food in Amazon. Moreover, at very competitive prices, especially if you subscribe, as you save 10%.

We tried 3 different brands of organic jarred baked beans from Amazon, and Bionova are tastier and with a better consistency, when compared with the other 2 brands. Moreover, they do not contain unnecessary ingredients. We like tasty but simple recipes. Ekoland Organic Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce would be our second choice (a bit cheaper as well). Although we subscribe to a few Biona products, we found Biona Organic Jarred Baked Beans Tomato Sauce not as tasty, drier and perhaps with too many ingredients.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 15, 2014 12:31 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great healthy option, 8 Jun. 2013
Both my husband and I started to drink organic decaffeinated tea a few months ago. After a lot of research I learnt that the best decaffeinated tea to buy would be one that wasn’t decaffeinated using chemicals, but using carbon dioxide CO2; the same compound that plants breathe in daily.

Clipper is one of the brands that sells black organic decaffeinated tea here in the UK that uses the CO2 method. I was so pleased to find it in Amazon.co.uk at a much better price. We now subscribe to get it on a regular basis and we even get 10% off.

My husband really likes the taste of the Clipper Organic Decaf Everyday Tea, and I am happy that he is drinking a much healthier tea than before.

Stash Tea Organic Premium Green Decaffeinated 18 Count Box (Pack of 6)
Stash Tea Organic Premium Green Decaffeinated 18 Count Box (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased, 8 Jun. 2013
Both my husband and I started to drink organic decaffeinated tea a few months ago. After a lot of research I learnt that the best decaffeinated tea to buy would be one that wasn't decaffeinated using chemicals, but using carbon dioxide CO2; the same compound that plants breathe in daily. It was very difficult to find green decaffeinated tea here in the UK that used the CO2 method and was organic as well.

Luckily I came across Stash Tea Organic Premium Green Decaffeinated, which is very nice. I was paying quite a bit for it, though. However, after a couple of months I was delighted to find it in Amazon.co.uk at a very good price. I now subscribe to receive it on a regular basis and even get 10% off. Brilliant. Thank you Amazon.co.uk.

Suma Organic Whole Brazils 1 kg
Suma Organic Whole Brazils 1 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste and price, 8 Jun. 2013
I have been buying organic whole Brazil nuts from Waitrose, Tesco and Holland & Barrett and spending the double of the money. We received the Suma Organic Whole Brazil nuts this week and found them crunchy and with a very natural taste. We have subscribed to receive a pack of these nuts every month. Brazil nuts are so nutritious and a healthy snack for the whole family.