Profile for Beck > Reviews

Beck (Sheffield)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, a good investment if you travel a lot., 30 Sept. 2015
Amazing, bought two of these for a trip to America, will take two gadgets and charge them both well. Does have a tendancy to feel like they weren't secure in the american sockets due to how their are set up and the weight of them, but did nothing to stop them charging! Won't need any other chargers now as they do it all in every continent.

The USB chargers are excellent and save you having to bring a million UK plugs with you for your iPad, Kindle and iPhone etc.

Tescoma 654002 Classic Salt Shaker and Pepper Pot
Tescoma 654002 Classic Salt Shaker and Pepper Pot
Offered by inandout-distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking shakers for a more vintage look., 30 Sept. 2015
Very cute, of a smaller size like you would find in cafes, but just what I wanted.

Betron YSM1000 Earphones Headphones, High Definition, in-ear, Noise Isolating , HEAVY DEEP BASS for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry etc (With Microphone)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

2.0 out of 5 stars Great sound quality, poor build quality., 30 Sept. 2015
I've had a lot of problems with these headphones.

First let me start by saying I am a everyday-user of my MP3 player and depend on a good pair of headphones. I had previously been using SoundMagic headphones which were lasting me well considering they were of a very lightweight build and the sound quality was awesome. I decided to try the Betron's as they were of a similar price but the 'metal body' of the earphones I thought might offer a bit more longevity. I would say the sound quality of the Betron's was possibly even slightly better.

I listen to a range of music styles, from rock and metal, to electro, folk and classical. The bass is deep and warm sounding but it covers classical instruments well with crisp and clear, wind instruments, string instruments and well rounded vocals. I got the Betron's due to the sound reviews and they didn't disappoint.

I found the first downside of the extra weight to the headphones, was that I found they fall out if I am jogging even though I get a good fit with one size of the earbuds. They also have quite a long profile so are visible in your ears, whereas SoundMagics are less noticeable.

My first pair started to fall apart and the 'metal grid' effect on the end of the earphones started to peel off, these weren't glued on with a strong glue. The body of the one the headphones fell apart and the gold covering of the connection came lose and started to move up the cable. I contacted the seller and to their credit they replaced the quickly due to the warranty. I presumed I just had a defective pair.

The second pair faired even worse. I've only had them 3 months and the connection to one of the headphones has broken so music is now failing altogether through one earphone. I had to request a refund from the company, as I do not want them replacing again.

I would definetley recommend them considering the sound quality, but only if you are a lighter user of headphones.

Mybabylog Baby Memory Keepsake Box for Girls and Boys
Mybabylog Baby Memory Keepsake Box for Girls and Boys

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing gift for a first time mum!, 30 Sept. 2015
Bought this a present for my sister's baby shower so she could have a nice place to collect keepsakes as her first child grows older. I searched high and low for something similar in neutral colours and this was pretty much the only suitable one on the market. I would certainly recommend! Nice place to keep special photos, has places for first teeth and locks of hair, hand prints etc.

It was very well received! It got lots of oohs and ahhs from the other mums, my sister was over the moon and it has had a lot of use since it was bought and has nice place on the shelf of my nephew's nursery.

I would have given it 5 stars, but it was quite expensive and when it arrived there was a block under the lid to help keep it sturdy when shut that was glued on quite poorly and had come off, presumablly in transit. Due to the material it was made of it was quite difficult to glue back on but I managed it as it was too late to exchange at the last minute!

Creations by Korbond Quilters Safety Pins, Silver
Creations by Korbond Quilters Safety Pins, Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't purchase a second time..., 30 Sept. 2015
Not great, some of the pins were rough and blunt at the end causing snagging and damage to some materials.

GreatShield® Nokia Lumia 1520 [TACT Design] Ultra Slim Fit [DAMASK Pattern] Protective Hard Rubber Coating Back Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 1520 / Nokia Bandit (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, good protection., 30 Sept. 2015
This was a really nice case, very sturdy, has taken a lot of wear being put on and off my phone (this is neccessary if you use a memory card, as the case has no opening to allow for you to use the sd slot with the case on). It got a lot of comments.

Only problem is I've recently been abroad to a hot country and the black colour on the pattern has started to rub off, so is now looking a bit old despite not having it long, otherwise it would have had 5 stars.

Nokia DT-900 Universal Wireless Qi Charging Plate Compatible with Nokia Lumia 820/920/925/930/1020/1520 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, well worth the investment for moderate-to-heavy phone users., 30 Sept. 2015
I am a heavy user of my phone so it is charged very regularly, if like me you find you have problems with the longevity of the smaller usb charger ports over 24-month contracts this product is for you.

It is small, unobtrusive and much more versatile than a charging cable. I use my phone a lot with my bluetooth radio, so its great to be able to keep picking up and putting it down without having to pull a charging cable back out all the time, saving on wear and tear to the charging port.

Only snag is the phone has to be placed precisely over the charger or it will not charge properly, or at all, but thats easy to get the hang of.

BHL Glass Hen Egg Cup Clear, Set of 3
BHL Glass Hen Egg Cup Clear, Set of 3
Offered by Good Thymes

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and well made egg cups., 30 Sept. 2015
Really nice quality, made a great gift which was much appreciated!

Singer Notions Dual Point Disappearing Ink Marking Pen, Purple Ink
Singer Notions Dual Point Disappearing Ink Marking Pen, Purple Ink

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, will stick to chalk., 30 Sept. 2015
This isn't a great product, have tested on a variety of fabrics and the ink usually disappears within about 20-40 minutes, not useful for crafts such as quilting where you can be piecing for quite a long time. On jersey it disappears almost instananeously, couldn't even get a couple of baby bibs sewn before the ink disappeared!

Titanium Belly Bar with 6 and 4mm balls in Rainbow. 1.6mm gauge and 8mm Length. Baby Belly Bar.
Offered by TDi Body Jewellery (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great suppliers of body jewellery!, 30 Sept. 2015
Love TDi bodyjewellery, they don't disappoint, always great quality, vivid colours and no fading. Always arrive quickly and well packed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3