Profile for Crow Shaman > Reviews

Content by Crow Shaman

Crow Shaman

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Zac's Alter Ego® V For Vendetta Anonymous Guy Fawkes Mask with Black Cloth to Cover Head (White)
Offered by London Accessories Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars We Are Anonymous. We Are Legion. We Do Not Forgive. We Do Not Forget. Expect Us., 29 April 2016

Vetark Professional Critical Care Formula, 150 g
Vetark Professional Critical Care Formula, 150 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves lives. Need I say more?, 19 Feb. 2016
Saves lives. Need I say more?

Rustic Hand Crafted Antique Look Wooden Long Pirate Treasure Chest Trinket/Storage Box with Handle. Approx Length 35cm
Offered by Try Our Deal

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit overpriced for what it is., 19 Feb. 2016
A bit overpriced for what it is. But nevertheless, a very nice item.

Toys for Play Hand Luggage Sit and Go Shopping Trolley with Seat/ Cool Bag, 20 Liters, Black TR4

4.0 out of 5 stars First Impressions. I'll keep you updated., 19 Feb. 2016
I can't give this trolley a 5 out of 5 yet until I have fylly run it in. I am personally jinxed with trolley wheels that fall off and make imbacilic, piss-taking, retarded passengers on the bus burst out in pathetic howls of laughter. Therefore, I will update this review if need be, accordingly.

On first impressions however, I do like the insulated zip-up bag. That's a first for me. Maybe I should have got out more? It appears better than those other types with a velcro flap that eventually loses it's grip and lets in the rain.

The seat on this model is claimed to take 15 stones in weight. I am 19 stones, 3 pounds (Fully clothed in my slippers after an Indian takeaway this evening) and it appears to perform like previous trolleys I have had with seats which were roughly of a similar spec and had managed to hold my blubber on uneven surfaced bus stops. I will try and only use the seat on a flat surface (As recommended) like that at the bus station in town. Out of all the seated trolleys I've had over the past 12 years, only one so far has eventually given way to my Body Mass Index. (Usually they are written off by a stray wheel that falls off and then refuses to return securely). The seat's safety-clip that keeps the seat from falling down and dragging along the floor at inconvenient times, such as when one is grappling with one's bus pass as the number: 17 pulls in, also appears to be a bit more robust than those on my previous trolleys. Two or three of them were terrible. I had to tie the handles of a carrier bag around the framework to stop the seat from dropping down, due to a soon malfunctioned safety clip. Let's hope this model's seat's safety clip proves to be a bit more secure. I get a feeling it might be, as you have to squeeze the seat very tightly in order to get the clip's hook over the side bolt. It isn't one of those automatic clips that lose thier grip after a short time.

The only down side as I can find so far, is that there is no umbrella holder stitched to the side of the bag. Hard luck, I'll find somewhere to shove it I'm sure (My umbrella I mean). Let's hope the positives outweigh the negatives.

Overall, so far, Ilike it. I will nevertheless, as stated, keep you posted on how I get on with my new set of wheels.

Langley WOODBURNER GLOVES HIGH TEMPERATURE STOVE LONG LINED WELDERS GAUNTLETS LOG FIRE
Offered by Langley Steelworks Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Champion. Does the job., 13 Feb. 2016
Champion. Does the job.

TJ29 - Wood Tobacco Jar, Incorporating A Pipe Rest In The Lid
TJ29 - Wood Tobacco Jar, Incorporating A Pipe Rest In The Lid

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice portable size and does the job., 13 Feb. 2016
A nice portable size and does the job. It doesn't chip and/or break like ceramic when accidents happen.

New Refillable Cooker Gas Lighter Oven Hob BBQ Candle Butane Camping Safety Lock

4.0 out of 5 stars The little red plastic thing around the bottom of the nozzle is free and slides off. Otherwise OK., 6 Sept. 2015
The little red plastic thing around the bottom of the nozzle is free and slides off. What's that about? I bought three lighters and will now remove the thingy that falls off and gets lost. Otherwise, the product does the job.

Black Poker 18"
Black Poker 18"
Offered by Price Crunchers Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the stress-relieving doctor ordered. I'm talking log fires in fire pits., 6 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Black Poker 18"
A bit short in length for my fire pit log fire. But with a pair of Langley WOODBURNER GLOVES on.... Perfect. Just what the stress-relieving doctor ordered. I'm talking log fires in fire pits. Keep it clean please.

Fireside Poker Iron Black 18inch Long
Fireside Poker Iron Black 18inch Long
Offered by Galleon Fireplaces

Esschert GT22 40 x 59 x 39cm Wood Log Carrier Textile - Green
Esschert GT22 40 x 59 x 39cm Wood Log Carrier Textile - Green
Offered by BARGAIN DEALS UK

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 out of 5., 3 Sept. 2015
Well, what can one say? I would give this one a 6, but you are only allowed 5. Absolutely brilliant. Now I have my own dreamed-of solution to my fire pit fuel and tools. Everything in one place. OK, it might not be the actual function for this bag, but logs will be part of the content. I can now put safety first when communicating with and enjoying the element of fire. Many thanks for this simple, yet champion hold-all type bag. I can't thank you enough for this no-frills holdall thingy. No stupid zips and/or ridiculous pockets that never get used. Just a straight forward carrying bag. My bag of fireside trancliments. Logs, pokers, Tongs, wood burner's gloves, can of Guinness and Pipe tobacco.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9