Profile for amelia > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
The Troubled Man: A Kurt Wallander Mystery
The Troubled Man: A Kurt Wallander Mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars missing you Kurt!, 17 May 2017
How can I rate a book that is the final one in this wonderful series? This was a good story whcich I found quite hard to follow at first- so many twists and turns. The ending though! Ah, the ending, what a shock. I feel like I ghave lost a dear friend and I am missing him.

Blossoms
Blossoms

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab album which will become a favourite !, 16 May 2017
This review is from: Blossoms (Audio CD)
I hear 'Blossoms' on Radio 2 and liked what I hear so I got the CD. It is excellent and I am so glad I have it- my son's are wanting to pinch it
Sometimes when you get a CD you get one or two fab tracks and the rest .....? This little beauty is ALL good and is currently my 'best play' in the car. Love it.
Hope the group does well, they really deserve success.

Poems That Make Grown Women Cry
Poems That Make Grown Women Cry
by Anthony Holden Ben

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book for a friend, 6 May 2017
I bought this as a gift for a good friend. She has not told me if shes enjoyed it yet, but I had a peek and it was crammed with gems of poems.

The Keeper of Lost Things: The feel-good novel of the year
The Keeper of Lost Things: The feel-good novel of the year

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 6 May 2017
I downloaded this purely because of the price, 0.99p. This book worked its way into my heart and soul. I laughed and cried, the story is beutifully crafted, a masterpiece. I dont write 'clever' reviews, I just know an excellent book when I read it. This is one of those books. I will read it again and agin over the years- a classic. The ending! My husband found me in bed wiping my tears and laughing at the same time. Oh boy I was sorry that this story ended.

Epson WorkForce WF-2510WF Ultra Compact 4-in-1 Printer with Wifi
Epson WorkForce WF-2510WF Ultra Compact 4-in-1 Printer with Wifi

5.0 out of 5 stars Print this!, 16 Dec. 2016
A brilliant printer, does what it says.

Vax S86-SF-CC Steam Fresh Combi Classic Multifunction Steam Mop
Vax S86-SF-CC Steam Fresh Combi Classic Multifunction Steam Mop

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty little cleaner., 11 Dec. 2016
Bought in pure desperation as I live with 4 very messy chaps and a cat!!! The Vax seems sturdy enough and is very easy to use . So far- second week after purchase I have steam cleaned the bathroom and tthe tiles look like new- the bath is gleaming as are the taps.
I have frehened up the carpets- hurrah! and have steam cleaned all the kitchen surfaces .
I lioke the way that you can convert the cleaner into a hand held one by presing a button- very nifty! It is great for the flloors as well and doesnt over wet them so you do not have to install a 'no go ' area!
I really like the longer cable as with a previous one I had to use an extension reel to use in some rooms.
In summary- this little vax is a solid w orkhorse, it does exactly what it says. Just a hint here though, you may find it useful to order spare floor cloths as well as a bottle of detergent. Anyway, I am very happy. Arent I a bit sad !
6 months on now and I still love this cleaner- it still is is a great workhorse, used daily- sometimes several times!!! Simply BRILLIANT!

Rainbow Music Spin Bells - Large Spining Carousel Musical Bells
Rainbow Music Spin Bells - Large Spining Carousel Musical Bells
Offered by Educationaltoys

5.0 out of 5 stars Ding Dong!, 2 Dec. 2016
Bought as a gift for my Granson- we were really impresed by this lovely toy- no batteries required and a sturdy and easy toy for him to use. The noise it makes is beautiful. Im sure it will remain a favourite .

Russell Hobbs® 150W Rosso Slice and Go with Stainless Steel Slicing & Shredding Attachments for Fruit Vegetable - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy and very versatile- no, not me silly, the Slice and Go is!, 19 Nov. 2016
At first I thought what have I done as placing a plaster on my fingers! Initially a bit fiddly and I cussed a bit, well a lot really, but I soon got the hang of putting the different graters in the slice and go. The blades are really sharp so you need to be careful .
Anyway after an uncertain start I am now grating and slicing lots of things- its quick and easy to use, you can change the blades easily so you can grte cheese and then zap you' re grating carrot, the attatchments can be diswashed which is a bonus. In fact I love it! So glad I bought it as anything that will help me is a bonus as I have quite limited hand mobility. Fab!
PS its also a lot cheaper than the tefal one

Numbers (Flash Kids Flash Cards)
Numbers (Flash Kids Flash Cards)
by Flash Kids Editors
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous number cards for preschoolers, 9 Nov. 2016
Bought for the grandchildren who are learning their numbers- I liked theses cards- clear numbers and clear pictures- no undue distractions. I love their colour and typeface. I have used them for number recognition, matching, counting, snap, ordering and mixed up numbers. Great buy!

Kinsman Regular Hardshell Soprano Ukulele Guitar Case
Kinsman Regular Hardshell Soprano Ukulele Guitar Case
Offered by Chummymusical

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 18 Sept. 2016
bought this as a birthday present for my son. I'm really impressed with the quality and how secure the uke is inside. It arrived quickly too which was great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8