Profile for firepoi > Reviews

Content by firepoi

firepoi

MiniSun Branded 3W Super Bright GU10 LED Bulb with 58 x 3527 SMD LEDs - 420 Lumens - Warm White
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 Mar. 2014
Seriously impressed with this product, LED lights have come on a long way. Bought to replace traditional 35W and these are brighter. Only just fitted so no idea how long they will last....

Hozelock 1349 Ecopower + Plus 10000 Pond Filter
Hozelock 1349 Ecopower + Plus 10000 Pond Filter
Offered by aquacadabra

5.0 out of 5 stars Great combi filter, 28 July 2013
It took many weeks but I can now see the bottom of my pond!

To be honest it was in a bit of a state and I wondered whether spending this much money was a waste but took the plunge. I have a 4000L pond with a low stock of fish, the pump I'm using gives 2000L/h throughput.

The whole kit is well made and feels like it should last. It was quick to setup and in no time it was doing its job. For the first couple of weeks it had to be drained every day due to the sludge being collected - the drain at the base of the unit proved invaluable for this. After a settling period the UV light is now on and its being drained once a week, the effects are dramatic.

When I bought the unit the exit pipe diameters were given as 32mm, this was incorrect they are actually 40mm. I bought this unit via Swell UK and they kindly supplied me with a meter of 40mm hose since I had already purchased 32mm due to this error. They were very good and I'd be happy to recommend their service.

Blagdon Clearview Pond Cover Net - 4m x 3m
Blagdon Clearview Pond Cover Net - 4m x 3m
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 28 July 2013
It was a bit more expensive than others out there but I'm very glad I went for this one. Its very strong and does give a good clear view of the pond

House of the Dead: Overkill - Extended Cut (PS3)
House of the Dead: Overkill - Extended Cut (PS3)
Offered by L.B.Consoles

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure overkill, 13 April 2012
Assuming you are after using your move controller to destroy as many zombies as possible this is clearly the game for you! Funny story, good graphics and enough upgrades to up the reply value this is an excellent game.

Lloytron 13.5" Glitter Lamp - Silver Base - Red Liquid with
Lloytron 13.5" Glitter Lamp - Silver Base - Red Liquid with
Offered by eTwist

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, 12 April 2012
Having grown up with Mathmos lamps I was a little dubious about getting something so much cheaper but no need to worry!

It's a perfectly well made lamp, a little smaller than I imagined but as described. I have two and 4 months in there is no clouding of the liquid after much use

VTech Kidizoom Plus Multimedia Digital Camera (Pink)
VTech Kidizoom Plus Multimedia Digital Camera (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 30 Nov. 2010
Just had to buy a second one for our younger daughter and it was such a hit with the first. This is a very durable camera which takes quality photos and our girls love it. I hadn't realised how many other features it has so be a bit cautious if you think that you are only getting a camera! The unit is a games console, photo editing suite and video camera, all features easy to use and well designed.