Profile for Flying Pans > Reviews

Content by Flying Pans

Flying Pans (UK)

[Free Wireless Mini keyboard] Tonbux® Quad Core MXQ Smart TV BOX Mini PC Streaming Media Player with KODI(XBMC) Streamer 1GB/8GB, Fully Loaded,Google Android 4.4 KitKat,CPU Amlogic S805, 1.5 GHz
Offered by Channing56789

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to understand the setting up process., 20 Aug. 2015
The box is very hard to understand the use and set up, as a layman and being over 50. We needed an hour on the phone to friend who talked us through. I dont think we would have been able to use the box at all without his help.We have watched some tv shows and a film so far and there is plenty more to explore, but I think a set up guide or instruction DVD would be really useful for us to get the most from this unit.Possibly more stars when we know how to use it better.

MOONCASE Butterfly Flower Slim Flip Wallet Card Stand Pouch Leather Shell Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 03
Offered by CaseFashion-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case and has lasted ages with lots of use, 16 July 2014
Nice case and has lasted ages with lots of use. would love to replace but with new image. good buy.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars I was very disappointed with the quality and finish, 16 July 2014
I was very disappointed with the quality and finish. Very cheap in looks and feel. I dont expect this to last for very long.

CaseiLike® Floral Blossom, Snap-on hard case back cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 S 3 S III SIII i9300 with Screen Protector
Offered by robinhood99 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, 26 Mar. 2014
The case is very pretty and fits the phone well without impairing use of the phone. However, it is shiny and makes the phone quite slippy to handle. The delivery took so long I had forgotten I had ordered it but no complaints over the design and fit.

Heaven
Heaven
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great voice great album, 21 May 2012
This review is from: Heaven (Audio CD)
I loved Rebecca's voice on The X Factor. I brought the album as I liked the first two tracks being played on the radio, but I am really pleased that the whole album is listenable. I have made many purchases where there are only a couple of good songs spread through the whole CD. Rebecca has written all of the songs and they share some of the suffering and experiences expressed in Adele's songs. whilst I have only played it through a few times there are some tracks which could get into the charts, I wouldn't mind hearing her sing some more upbeat tracks though. I think that Rebecca's songwriting potential may be greater than her stage performance career.

AA Easy Read Britain (AA Atlases and Maps) (AA Atlases and Maps)
AA Easy Read Britain (AA Atlases and Maps) (AA Atlases and Maps)
by AA Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Read - Great, 30 Mar. 2009
I have had the previous version of this book for many years. All the drivers in the house would pinch it because it is the best map in the house for travel planning. The writing is clear and it's size makes it easy to use when on the move (a bonus for all those nagged and harrassed navigators). This year I bought three of the new versions for gifts and have put the battered old one on the motorhome. Haven't found a better map yet.

New Recipes for Your Slo-cooker
New Recipes for Your Slo-cooker
by Annette Yates

4.0 out of 5 stars Slow Cooker recipes, 30 Mar. 2009
I wanted a basic book to get me started and this is just right. Nothing is too complicated and although I have been using a slow cooker for many years without a recipe guide, I was only making casseroles and knew I was missing out. The book has easy tips and is clearly laid out. I had never used the cooker to make desserts or sauces and this book covers those that I am most likely to use. I am not a 'fancy' cook and being busy during the day I find this book has helped me explore some more exciting dishes which are going down well with the family.

Dennis Locorriere: The Voice of Dr Hook - Live in Liverpool
Dennis Locorriere: The Voice of Dr Hook - Live in Liverpool

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Album, 15 Dec. 2004
I have had this album for some months now and it has become a permenant fixture in my car, everytime I take it out, I miss it and have to put it back in. I saw Dennis live at a small local theatre earlier in the year purely based on his being the voice of Dr Hook and I loved their songs. I was not disappointed but Dennis is much, much more than just an ex member Dr. Hook . When he opened his first number it made my spine tingle. He was so good and the music so moving. He told us the stories behind the songs and had us in stitches with his warm humour. Dennis has a great rapport with his audience and this is clear from this live album.
He does cover some of the old favorites from his Dr Hook days including 'Sylvia's Mother', which he manages to keep fresh despite him having played it for over 30 years, but it is most of the other numbers that work their magic for me.
This album helps me to relive that wonderful concert, it may have been my first time to one of his gigs but I will have no hesitation going again. and again. He is a true musician and showman and I would urge you all to try to see him live, but if you can't, this album is the next best thing.Buy it and love it.