Profile for MISS K R ELLIS > Reviews

Content by MISS K R ELLIS

MISS K R ELLIS

Do Fly: Find Your Way. Make a Living. be Your Best Self. (Do Books)
Do Fly: Find Your Way. Make a Living. be Your Best Self. (Do Books)
by Gavin Strange

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read, 23 Feb. 2017
This is the type of "self-help" book I can get on board with. Easy to read, inspirational and practical at the same time. I don't connect with those books that basically tell you to quit your job and go out into the big wide world on your own. That doesn't suit most people, especially people from ordinary backgrounds with no money or support to fall back on. This book doesn't do that, it provides practical nuggets of advice on how you can carve your path. Whether you want a new career, to move out of a corporate job, to start a new project, or to travel the world; there is something in here for you.

I first read this book in the Summer 2016, and have since made several changes including getting a remote job and travelling much more. I've just revisited the book a second time to celebrate my successes as well as figure out how I can take it to the next level. I'd highly recommend this book. I would also highly recommend reading it on a beach in one sitting :)

Kodak Ektar 100 35mm 36exp Film 5 Pack
Kodak Ektar 100 35mm 36exp Film 5 Pack
Offered by CAMERA BOX KETTERING

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing film - good price, 19 Aug. 2013
This film has really good colour and tones and comes out really well. I bought a 5 pack for a holiday to Croatia and it didn't disappoint.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2015 9:12 PM BST