Profile for Pelgrease > Reviews

Content by Pelgrease

Pelgrease

Aigle Unisex-Adult Benyl Wellington Boots Black,8 UK, 42 EU
Aigle Unisex-Adult Benyl Wellington Boots Black,8 UK, 42 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Usual Aigle quality is still there great fit and support, 9 Mar. 2015
Usual Aigle quality is still there great fit and support

PhoneShop [DVD]
PhoneShop [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martin Trenaman
Offered by A2Z Entertains

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm your real Dad!, 22 Jun. 2013
This review is from: PhoneShop [DVD] (DVD)
If you appreciate language and literacy, this is the one for you. I personally think all English students should carry this in their satchel. Filled with very funny and well crafted subtle moments with additional material from the Cast who collectively and individually make Phoneshop one of the best on TV for some time. Buy It!

Spirit Of Eden
Spirit Of Eden

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a pair of Jeans, 22 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Spirit Of Eden (Audio CD)
On first buying "Spirit of Eden" after reading the favourable reviews from the dirty fingered print musical papers. ( used to get so much for your money then). I thought it was a big joke that I wasn't in on. Apart from one song I really didn't get it. Some years on I was considering selling my vinyl collection and decided to play every one of the 3000 albums. I was painting the lounge wall when I got to "Eden" . The blips and crackles which only vinyl delivers added to the confusion. What I remembered as a "mostly" lifeless effort had, incomprehensively turned into a prize fighter which floored me for the rest of the day. I played it over and over........ and still am. Where / How does material like this grow, where is it planted and who's got the key to Greenhouse? Every time I play this album I hear something new and it gets better every time. So much so I bought "Laughing Stock" and closed the blinds for the rest of the weekend. They won't get your mates up dancing but they may be the missing link between popular music and the next step into adulthood and may.. just nudge you in the back to a world of big ears and new opinions.