Profile for PotentialAdopter > Reviews

elf fairy Silicone Fondant Cake Sugarcraft Decorating Mould Tools
elf fairy Silicone Fondant Cake Sugarcraft Decorating Mould Tools
Offered by Newin Home

1.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect product sent, 14 Dec. 2016
What I received was not a fairy mould, but newborn baby girl mould. Disappointed four year old fairy mad little girl.

What to Expect When You're Adopting...: A practical guide to the decisions and emotions involved in adoption
by Dr Ian Palmer

2.0 out of 5 stars Psyco-babble filled, 16 Feb. 2012
I was really disappointed by this book. I expected so much more from the reviews on here. It is full of information but I just did not enjoy the author's style, which was overly reliant upon woolly ideas and psyco babble. I like real-life scenarios and real experiences but this is based on his ideas. Disappointing.

An Adoption Diary
An Adoption Diary
by Maria James

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, Insightful, emotional, 16 Feb. 2012
This review is from: An Adoption Diary (Paperback)
I loved this book. It told me so much about the process and it was great to read a successful story. Their love and compassion and warmth come through so strongly and I genuinely cried when the couple realised their dreams.