Profile for Mrs. Joanne Tayar > Reviews

Chocolate Box Girls: Marshmallow Skye
Chocolate Box Girls: Marshmallow Skye
by Cathy Cassidy

5.0 out of 5 stars another amazing book!, 16 Oct. 2011
*my daughter, aisha has written this review*

cathy has succeded once again to create a fabulous, amazing, exciting book that has you gripped from the very first page. I absoloutly loved the first book in the series, Cherry Crush and didn't think it could be matched, but I was proved wrong. This book captivated me from and I didn't want it to end. I got a tear in my eye once or twice and other times made me feel really happy. I can't wait for the next book!

Strike a Pose, Daizy Star
Strike a Pose, Daizy Star
by Cathy Cassidy

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 16 Oct. 2011
I absoloutely loved this book! I was hooked from the first sentence and you won't be able to put it down! All the way through this book you will be laughing as you follow the hilarious adventure of Daizy! She is such a lovable character and Cathy makes her seem real as she does with all her characters in her other books! I would definetely recommend all of cathys reads and most certainly this one! Fantastic book and fantastic author!

A Year without Autumn
A Year without Autumn
by Liz Kessler

5.0 out of 5 stars Impossible to put down!..., 3 April 2011
This review is from: A Year without Autumn (Hardcover)
I love and have read all Liz Kessler books and this one I just couldn't put down from start to finish! It has an amazing plot and and the imagination that has been put into it is marvellous. Liz describes and makes the characters seem so real as she gives each one a unique personality. It's very spontaneous and you often have no idea what will happen next, which is a good thing as it keeps you interested and on edge. It will make you laugh cry and you will want to read it again when you have finished. I would highly recommend this to anyone, amazing book.